• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cyp giveaway?

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how does a test cyp or test e giveaway sound? give us some feedback in our subforum and we will see what we can make happen for everyone
20151208_114151_zpsrarh3mg0.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
attachment.php

Last edited:
Do it!

shoot some ideas around for me. maby we can do a competition for a cyp. maby even a 1st 2nd and 3rd prize as well

How about most fucked up personal injury contest with pics?

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

IML Gear Cream!
Is this the subforum? How bout the 1st 3 guy's that write in your subforum get it ? .....

Cheapthreads out...

1st guy to post! I'm in

Sent from The Iron Pile

Lol... Im being stupid guy's... I guess im still happ for winning 2 bottles myself... Let's just keep this going see what happens...

Cheapthreads out...

Durrn you a funny guy sir .lol..

Cheapthreads out....

- - - Updated - - -

Durro... Dam spell check.. Sry.

Cheapthreads out..

I want a free bottle of test lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Remix it sounds better like this " i want free test and i want it now !!!!!!!!! " or you could do what i did once click my high heels 3 times and bam i had a pac that night.. Try it..

Cheapthreads out...

Remix it sounds better like this " i want free test and i want it now !!!!!!!!! " or you could do what i did once click my high heels 3 times and bam i had a pac that night.. Try it..

Cheapthreads out...
Lol im clicking away

I got my lucky charms

Sent from The Iron Pile

Cheapthreads out...
Plus if i wore heels i shouldnt be on here

Get Shredded!
No I ate em all the box was empty

Sent from The Iron Pile

Remix dont be so modest , plenty of them running around here here's a tip pissssss go to the pit and ask for pics you'll see , sants no lie.. How you think i got my start lol....

Cheapthreads out..

Remix dont be so modest , plenty of them running around here here's a tip pissssss go to the pit and ask for pics you'll see , sants no lie.. How you think i got my start lol....

Cheapthreads out..
Lol

I need to stop we are totally jacking his thread here im just up early bing funny.. You better let them decide what to do it was fun bs this early with you guy's hahaha..

Cheapthreads out..

Bump-back to top
How about a good old guessing game of some sort

Sent from The Iron Pile

Jk it says give idea's on how to give these away right , well that's what were doing giving idea's. Com on man you dident buy what i was just selling . let the games begin ...

Cheapthreads out..

Its been done before , but what about the 1st 100 post not back to back that would give 1 bottle that should give them time for the other 2 games . just my 2 cents..

Back