• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardio or not... Don't lie

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many here honestly don't do any cardio or limited amount?

Jump rope is my go to,I'm a nut with a rope always been.. But lately I'm not doing shiiiit.. Hell, I have a solid buddy that's ripped like a ninja turtle year round, his diet and compounds dialed in flawless,and he never trains abs either.. Genetics, your either blessed or cursed!

only when dieting down I'll include cardio into my regime and it is 5-15min of hiit

Incline treadmill 20 min i shoot for 5 days a week. Usually end up doing twice a week

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

35-40 min every day @ 75% max HR. Feel like shit if I drop cardio.

20-30min of LISS 4x/week

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

I havent done it in months. Ive always trained with very little rest between sets but I want start stair climbers again but with a three month old, it gets hard to find time to train..

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Yeah when I'm trying to put in wieght. Ironically cardio makes me super hungry and motivates consumption

exactly.. Im running some wet agents right now so Im doing everything I KNOW that works for me to keep some unwanted gains,im doing a slight bulk, but if I add cardio I'll eat 3 x as much..I'll be a mess in no time

I havent done it in months. Ive always trained with very little rest between sets but I want start stair climbers again but with a three month old, it gets hard to find time to train..

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
same, I dial things up intensity and volume, little rest..My gas tank is better then the average joe, but not where it should be/can be! Im ok with that, for the next few months

Every third day, 15 minutes HITT, then 35 minutes LISS. On a cut 15 minutes HITT everyday after weights, then on non weight training days 45-60 minutes brisk walk listening to IHeart or Pandora. Awesome in the summer outdoors in a park, or on the beach with my babes. Getting jerked and tanned.

Last edited:
No. But im naturally lean.

I recall your pics,I think..if its the ones im thinking of, yes you have amazing genetics, the ability to grow and add slabs, yet staying lean! :daydream:

Every third day, 15 minutes HITT, then 35 minutes LISS. On a cut 15 minutes HITT everyday after weights, then on non weight training days 45-60 minutes brisk walk listening to IHeart or Pandora. Awesome in the summer. Get jerked and tanned.
fuck yeah..Pandora is the only way I can do my cardio.. I got the new hack, download any song unlimited for free,no commercials.. I just hit the thumbs up and I own the shit, all day long!
Im love'n it

How many here honestly don't do any cardio or limited amount?

Jump rope is my go to,I'm a nut with a rope always been.. But lately I'm not doing shiiiit.. Hell, I have a solid buddy that's ripped like a ninja turtle year round, his diet and compounds dialed in flawless,and he never trains abs either.. Genetics, your either blessed or cursed!

All the time.

Year round but it can fall off - I feel so much better with cardio.

Get Shredded!
35-40 min every day @ 75% max HR. Feel like shit if I drop cardio.

damm, I admire your dedication. I did 45 minutes of cardio last night:) Cardio is the best for that overall wellness feel.

I've been skipping cardio from some time now.

Result:

I transformed into a fat old man with high blood pressure.

Need to do more cardio.

I've been skipping cardio from some time now.

Result:

I transformed into a fat old man with high blood pressure.

Need to do more cardio.
thats the down fall...

No joke tho, I get as much action from the loving wife during the week, and we can be animals, so I get my cardio in.. 10+ years and we act like we just met.. Great gal!

Back