• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pacific Labs-Any interest here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haleylee

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey members of ASF. I'm wanting to know if you guys would have any interest in us sponsoring here?

We are currently sponsors on several other forums and we offer high quality products at a VERY competitive price and superior service with an extremely fast TA.

If we can get enough interest then we'll advertise here.

Thank you for your time!!

There is a large amount of people here always looking for new go to labs... I'm sure you will do fine here as long as your stuff is properly dosed.... If u decied to stay welcome

We don't sell bunk gear brother and we are definitely not new to the game.

We've been at this for 10 years. Our products are on point and our customer service is impeccable.

TA extremely fast and we won't sell what we don't have in stock. Never have,never will!

If you do your research on us you will see not one negative comment at all,EVER!

Thank you for the welcome BTW. Talking with admin now about sponsoring here.

I'm just curious in everyone's interest is all.

Here's what our products look like guys. Lmk your honest opinions please.

Attachments

• pacific3.JPG
    pacific3.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 77
  • pacific2 (1).JPG
    pacific2 (1).JPG
    57 KB · Views: 60
  • pacific1.JPG
    pacific1.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 58
Looks professional. Would like to see you guys here.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Looks great from the pictures and very professional. I like the boxes just like script test.:D

Here's what our products look like guys. Lmk your honest opinions please.

Looks good... But I would probably stop where you are at with the whole trying to prove yourself and products untill you become a sponsor

Always good to have another reputable sponsor on board.

IML Gear Cream!
Talk to admin to set up sponsor fee. Fishing for customers never ends well here .. Good luck and wish you well ..

No more advertising without a sub forum. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have talked to the board owner about sponsoring here. Not fishing for customers at all.

We don't roll like that. We just wanted your guys honest opinion if you'd like to see us here is all.

Waiting for an email from the owner on payment so this is totally legit and you can confirm that with him. Thank you.

Hey members of ASF. I'm wanting to know if you guys would have any interest in us sponsoring here?

We are currently sponsors on several other forums and we offer high quality products at a VERY competitive price and superior service with an extremely fast TA.

If we can get enough interest then we'll advertise here.

Thank you for your time!!

Contact the admin Heavyiron for advertising fees....please do not post about your lab unless you are paid sponsor...

We have talked to the board owner about sponsoring here. Not fishing for customers at all.

We don't roll like that. We just wanted your guys honest opinion if you'd like to see us here is all.

Waiting for an email from the owner on payment so this is totally legit and you can confirm that with him. Thank you.

Read my post clearly....contact.the admin and discuss sponsor ad fees....do NOT continue to slow roll your lab without being a paid sponsor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back