• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pick up my custom training belt today

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If anyone is interested in getting a high quality custom training belt I suggest y'all check out Pioneer Fitness. Belts are very reasonably priced and the customization options are endless. The turn around time is very quick(1-2 weeks).

Here is mine which was $140. I chose the outside color, the inside color which is black, color of stitching, font style and the black buckle. They are a good set of guys the put out quality products

Instagram: Pay to advertise

da670d3fe7ce1e5076ae503d8ab83322.jpg
d88fdeed727b7429656996deca7acecf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, pretty nice bro. How much that run you?

OP...this isnt a free advertising board...if you wish to advertise contact the admin for price plans...

OP...this isnt a free advertising board...if you wish to advertise contact the admin for price plans...

Sorry about that. I didn't see it as advertising. Just a satisfied customer posting about a product I received.
Sorry for breaking any rules

Sorry about that. I didn't see it as advertising. Just a satisfied customer posting about a product I received.
Sorry for breaking any rules

all good...thanks

Back