• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG storage beyond 30 days help

evolutionary

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know if it's okay to preload HCG into insulin syringes and freeze it? 500iu in each pin, only taking one out of the freezer each week when needed, thawing it, and pinning. im planning on doing this during cycle - 500iu a week 10 weeks. just wondering if theres any reason why freezing the reconstituted HCG in the pins would be detrimental.

cheers

Isn't HCG super delicate when constituted? I'd think freezing it would break the chains and make it useless...

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Isn't HCG super delicate when constituted? I'd think freezing it would break the chains and make it useless...

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

i have no idea. only reason im doing this is because my hcg came in a 5000iu amp and not a vial like i was hoping.

It will be fine in freezer. If you're concerned, you can alway check with pregnancy test. the stuff is pretty cheap so wouldn't be an expensive experiment.

But what if he didn’t LOL
That must have been in one of those related threads SMH

Back