• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is the Company Quality Steroids still good to Go ?

BurgerKing13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have not seen or heard any recent news on Quality Steroids, the company that sold Global Products.
After the Feelthetear/Rep situation I could not get a hold of them.
Site was down, no emails returned etc.
Are they still good to go ?
They had great Global products, good prices and a good selection.
Any updates would be appreciated.
Thank you

I just tried GRAnabolic and have used American Testosterone in the past..AT is damn good, can't go wrong...contact BIG TIME if you have any questions.

If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and tastes like shit...it's probably shit.

They are gone for a reason man. Don't worry though, like most sponsors I am sure it will resurface under a different name in a few months.

I was wondering the same... I had a lot of there test and eq and its deff gtg and prices were good... After the rep screwed em over idk what happened to them... I'll be staying away but I have wondered where they went

If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and tastes like shit...it's probably shit.

They are gone for a reason man. Don't worry though, like most sponsors I am sure it will resurface under a different name in a few months.
not sure where your coming from with this comment. they where a soild company with soild products. they got scammed by there rep & took care of everybody that was effected by it incuding me. i would of lost $900 if they didnt step up & do the rite thing be for they closed shop.

Obviously if one rep scamming caused the entire operation to shut down there must have been more at play. That is amazing you were reimbursed, but whether it be an internal issue, or the poor acts of one rep that ruined an entire reputation. They will more than likely resurface after time has passed and people have forgotten.

You obviously dont know the whole story. cant say i do either. its just that your first comment makes qs sound like some shit company. witch u obviously never used & obviously never reaserched anythibg about them. thats all

Back