• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

crabs and seafood

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever go crabbin? I'm thinking bout trying it out. I'm a slut for sea food. So let me hear talks sea food meal ideas. Gotta switch my diet up some it's getting stale.

Eww.. I don't fuck with spiders of the sea or sea lice.

Haha reminds me of a bad joke.
Guy goes to a $5 hooked and fucks her. He goes home and finds out he's got crabs. So he gets pissed off and goes back to the hooker. She asked him "what do you expect for $5 lobster?"

Card is fucking delicious. Price is outrageous though. It's stone crab season here in Fl and the price starts at $16 a pound. Basically 3-4 claws or an appetizer.

I like to catch my own seafood instead of buying it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449448527.068944.jpg

red lobster all you can eat shrimp scampi smothered in butter sauce :winkfinger:

BLACKSTAR

when i was on keto diet i was there daily litterally drinking the little tubs of butter like shots of voldka

BLACKSTAR

You'll definitely do not sound like youll frrom the south! I eat boiled seafood at least once a week. I stay with fish and shrimp in freezer at all times. When you own boat that catches shrimp.. anyways bud shrimp and grits is the shit. Chop seasoning and brown with butter and shrimp its simple. Add over rife r what ever u prefer to

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I've heard tofu is decent. Shrimp and grits huh? I've had grit cakes. Not too bad. Any taste difference in blue crab and stone never had either?

Tofu isnt bad at all..

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Big difference between crabs. Every crab is in a league of their own. I boil seafood different then most. The biggest number one blue crab doesn't compare in size or taste. Its could be many factors to this though. By me I live on water and I can catch blue crabs in my front yard. That being said they are fresh and we use seasonings to boil seafood unlike most. Snow crabs and others alike or imported to my area. I've never ate one fresh or boiled like I boil so that could be why I think blues are best. I once boiled a dozen lobsters like I boil crawfish. Best lobster I ever ate. And I used to think lobster was garbage.
I make my own seasonings to boil. Half Louisiana seasoning, half special recipe seasoning, with some Chinese red(cayenne pepper). Oh and always use lil liquid to(liquid crab boil) and lemon concentrate juice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back