• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here we go... Hello everyone...

Saturnine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey,what's up everyone!

newbie here. Been doing my research. Keeping my eyes on posts and finally decided to join the community as I see that support can be an integral part to physically reaching my bodybuilding goals.

Ive done a couple of cycles before( I'm almost ashamed to admit) without really doing my homework. Surely. I'm not the first or the last to be this ignorant. And though they seemed effective at first of course I would eventually loose any gains and any work towards them would have been in vein. This time around I'm learning about the different steroid panels. PTCs etc. with that said it's pretty overwhelming with so many options out. My mind is inundated with questions the more research I do. "What stack will work best for me" " what brands are reliable" "which sponsor should I go with first/ who to trust." " is this legit" at some point in the coming days hopefully with some advise from you guys perhaps and a point in the right direction I'll be on my way to some serious gains with integrity.

It's worth noting I am a hard gainer (ectomorph). Also i work in the medical field so applying my knowledge and skill set now and understanding what I'm learning makes a lot more sense and is easier than in the past when I just didn't know shit (for lack of better terms) on that same note I have come across some threads on here people are a bit off with their information; which I guess is to be expected. I hope maybe I can impart some of my knowledge into this community. I'm not a douche bag. I'm have my shit together and I'm not a child so I won't engage in nonsense or arguments on here.

With that said I look forward to getting to know you guys! Cheers.

Welcome.

Check out the standard first cycle options in the sticky: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

I'm a "hard gainer" too. In quotes since it's kinda of a myth. About 97% of the time this just comes down to not eating enough. Use a calorie tracker to solve this problem... your brain is assuredly kicking in your "full" signal too soon and since force-feeding is unpleasant, you'll lie to yourself and think you've eaten a ton. But, it's a lie. Just like overeaters lie to themselves about not having eaten all that much and another bite of cake will be fine. The appetite circuits in our lizard brain are more powerful than our logic circuits, hence the delusions.

Thank you choco! You make a good point. :winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks riles :)

Welcome to the board. Don't be afraid to let us know what you've learned. If you see something you believe isn't accurate, make sure and post a comment. This is how we all learn.

Welcome

Hey,what's up everyone!

newbie here. Been doing my research. Keeping my eyes on posts and finally decided to join the community as I see that support can be an integral part to physically reaching my bodybuilding goals.

Ive done a couple of cycles before( I'm almost ashamed to admit) without really doing my homework. Surely. I'm not the first or the last to be this ignorant. And though they seemed effective at first of course I would eventually loose any gains and any work towards them would have been in vein. This time around I'm learning about the different steroid panels. PTCs etc. with that said it's pretty overwhelming with so many options out. My mind is inundated with questions the more research I do. "What stack will work best for me" " what brands are reliable" "which sponsor should I go with first/ who to trust." " is this legit" at some point in the coming days hopefully with some advise from you guys perhaps and a point in the right direction I'll be on my way to some serious gains with integrity.

It's worth noting I am a hard gainer (ectomorph). Also i work in the medical field so applying my knowledge and skill set now and understanding what I'm learning makes a lot more sense and is easier than in the past when I just didn't know shit (for lack of better terms) on that same note I have come across some threads on here people are a bit off with their information; which I guess is to be expected. I hope maybe I can impart some of my knowledge into this community. I'm not a douche bag. I'm have my shit together and I'm not a child so I won't engage in nonsense or arguments on here.

With that said I look forward to getting to know you guys! Cheers.

Welcome, bro!!! We are the family, Cause we have the same interest!!!

Welcome

I love pointing people in the right direction... Here we go, that's the direction to go!!! Welcome to the board great group of guys and gals

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

Back