• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TheCaptn' told me that Jeff Seid and Sadik Hadzovik

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are 100% natty. He also told me that Jeff Seid never used steroids or any sort of PEDs in high school sports.

Please discuss.

:coffee:

Both of their stacks leaked here:

http://goatse.info

Last edited:
If you can't recognize an unmasked goatse link it is your own fault. :coffee:

I remember goatse from highschool 7 years ago. I dont know how so many of you havent seen it yet! Thats not even bad, ive seen some shit..

It could have at least been a chick....

Side question. you stick it in a girls booty hole for some poop sex, cause why not? and when you pull out it looks like this (minus the balls and dick)... Do you go back in or stick your fingers down your throat and throw up into her gaper and call her a whore and kick her out?

- - - Updated - - -

:roflmao:

You are the most valuable member on ASF.

haha This!!

It could have at least been a chick....

Side question. you stick it in a girls booty hole for some poop sex, cause why not? and when you pull out it looks like this (minus the balls and dick)... Do you go back in or stick your fingers down your throat and throw up into her gaper and call her a whore and kick her out?

- - - Updated - - -

haha This!!

No.

You keep her around and use her asshole up until it mimicks a shitaki mushroom

This is what nightmares are made of..

hello.jpg

hahahahahaha, man that's hilarious. You have to know what the Kermit the frog is about tho, lol!

hahahahahaha, man that's hilarious. You have to know what the Kermit the frog is about tho, lol!

Kermit the Frog
When a guy puts on a Kermit the Frog Hand Puppet and gives another guy a handjob
Did you hear... Nathan gave Jose a Kermit the Frog in the mens bathroom at Denny's.

lemonparty.org

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

You have attained seld actualization

Goatse will always be the light we all search for... They are really doing Gods work regardless of the HIV

Last edited:
Back