• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tough pin?

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinking tonight everything drew really easy. Had a little tne which is like water, npp in migloyl, and then some cyp which isn't really thick.... Pin these same gearz in different mixes all the time without issue, but tonight the GD pin just wouldn't plunge on a 25g. Was pining my glute and that fucker took everything I had for 5 minutes to get 3ml. I was cramping in my back side from being twisted around so far. Wtf causes this? It's happened a few times but moving the pin always seemed to help. This time nothing helped.

I usually just contine and push the plunger

Could just be a bad plunger. Had it happen to me a few times. The last time my buddy was pinning one of my traps, he said it's really tough to push down on (no scar tissue on traps I use them rarely)
he was pushing don so hard the barrel pushed off from the pin. The juice exploded in his face haha. If there's any EO in your mixed it may have contributed; but could just be a bad plunger since it's happened to me and j never use EO and such

I've been noticing this myself. I thought maybe fat or something got packed into the tip of the pin.

Scar tissue... it's about damn time my gears abuse brought about some results.

I've had this happen also, Not 100% sure, but maybe the plunger gets cocked at and angle making it harder to push.....just a guess

it happens to me more frequently with slin pins but I use them everyday vs twice per week

do you exercise the plunger before use, I always cycle it 3-4 times before draw

do you exercise the plunger before use, I always cycle it 3-4 times before draw
No, I'm kind of ocd about drawing unsterile air in the barrel. I know it's dumb but it is what it is.

I have that issue with buttocks i believe its scared tissues from pinning all these years..

I've had this happen with BD syringes when the barrel isn't perfectly straight and the plunger sticks.

well if thats the case, are you not adding air to the vial?
I do if I remember. But if I'm blasting I'm usually pinning at least 3 maybe 3 compounds and if I already have one drawn up then switch vials it probably never gets pressurized. Very rarely does it make a huge difference. You get plenty of air seep around the pin through the stopper. Draw back wait, stick the next vial, drawback wait.. Etc.

I do if I remember. But if I'm blasting I'm usually pinning at least 3 maybe 3 compounds and if I already have one drawn up then switch vials it probably never gets pressurized. Very rarely does it make a huge difference. You get plenty of air seep around the pin through the stopper. Draw back wait, stick the next vial, drawback wait.. Etc.
you'll get those foamy bubbles around the plunger when you draw. anyway if you are pinning 3 compounds just draw 3ml of air then put 1ml into each vial first, then draw. keep in mind fluid doesnt compress air does. so having pressure in the vial pushing while you have a vacuum in the syringe drawing helps the process move quicker

did you have alot of gear come back out after you pulled the pin? this has happened to me a few times, ill try to move the pin or push it deeper until i get a better flow. but then after i pull the pin a considerable amount of gear will come back out. only happens when im having the issue your talking about
Moving the pin didn't help. With scar tissue I can usually just move the pin

Last edited:
I had that fucker buried because I was pushing so hard. No leakage. Big fucking knot today though. Idfk. I guess it's just part of the game

Back