• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sex drive....

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How is it my sex drive is higher while cruising? Why do I have a overall better feeling while cruising? I think my last blast took a toll on me. I do looks sexy AF if that matters. Going to see how long I was on.

Est was at 32 on AI and 16 when on Letro. Still on small dose Letro because I know 250mg a week a no AI puts me at 72 Est
letro kills sex drive, bam, that was easy. what else you got

How is it my sex drive is higher while cruising? Why do I have a overall better feeling while cruising? I think my last blast took a toll on me. I do looks sexy AF if that matters. Going to see how long I was on.
Its just where your body likes the hormone levels on a cruise dose. Libido isnt just total testosterone. Theres a lot of other hormones involved.

Same thing happened to me. Went back to blast and added in Deca this time and libido was going fast. I had to up the test but it's still not as good as last cruise.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth....libido is good, then all is great in the world.

Same here as well.I actually have the best libido when im down to about 150mg week of test cruise.I know low huh.I just think the body dosnt function right when you are at superphysiological levels of hormone to cut to the chase.

Keep your diet in check and you will continue to make gains. You could have achieved the same results on test alone. A lot easier on the body too.

I agree. TIPP was the BEST test I've ever ran, a perfect combination of well being, throw in a daily oral of Alphabol and your golden:winkfinger:

I haven't pinned in 21 days and I'm hard throughout the night and jerk it every 3 days even if I'm hitting that ass....oh, and I'm 50.....my T levels are normally high anyway

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Keep your diet in check and you will continue to make gains. You could have achieved the same results on test alone. A lot easier on the body too.

Diet is always solid so that is G2G. I have 1 cheat meal a week and everything else on point. HF03 told me the same thing. Run 1 gram test and a oral....

I agree. TIPP was the BEST test I've ever ran, a perfect combination of well being, throw in a daily oral of Alphabol and your golden:winkfinger:

But I am all natty...

When my sex drive tanks I log on to see your avi...problem solved.

Get Shredded!
I usually feel great on my cruise dose. But feel good on cycle to expect when I run orals like dbol

tumblr_mz5dmmCSqR1tnv3puo1_500.gif

hahaha

Back