• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holy fucking shit

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I fucking wreak of guaicol. People are staring. There's no way in hell anybody by the freeweights can't smell me right now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yeah I used some MFL tren base and praetorian picollo. First time in about a month I've used a pwo inject and I'm sweating dick. That's literally all I can smell right now it's so potent.

HAHAHAHA.

"Can they smell me? Fuck they can smell me. Maybe they won't notice. Maybe I should eat that motherfucker staring at me."

Yeah I used some MFL tren base and praetorian picollo. First time in about a month I've used a pwo inject and I'm sweating dick. That's literally all I can smell right now it's so potent.

Mfl tren base made my whole upstairs smell if I kept the bathroom open.
Mmm pine sol flavored... everything

What's that shit do, emanate from your pores?

Deca and tren make me smell funny.

IML Gear Cream!
I always smell it when I exhale, it is eliminated through your lungs pretty efficiently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For real on the pine sol everything lol just like Tommy inhale and exhale...smack my lips and it's like I licked the top of a base vial. Y'all know what I'm talkin about.

Yeah it's in your blood and I taste it and smell it when I pinn.

I don't think you smell as bad as you think.

It's just in your blood and you smell it and taste it.

It's actually used in cough syrup as an expectorant for mucous.

It's safe and effective.

I had some bold cyp using guacicol - the gear was great but it gave me hideous acne-like sores.

I didn't feel it came out of my pores but my stash box reeked of it.

I fucking wreak of guaicol. People are staring. There's no way in hell anybody by the freeweights can't smell me right now.

The smart ones will be bugging you now about wanting some of that potent gear.....

Yeah it's in your blood and I taste it and smell it when I pinn.

I don't think you smell as bad as you think.

It's just in your blood and you smell it and taste it.

It's actually used in cough syrup as an expectorant for mucous.

It's safe and effective.

Bullshit you smell as bad as you think at least my wife tells me and everyone at the gym let's me know i stink and ask what big out on.

I still smell my TNE I had from a year or so ago. The container I held it in is still in the pantry, and it has been washed but still smell it.... I think I have become used to it.... I tell the ladies it is my man scent and it is attracting them to me otherwise they would not smell it......LOL...

I threw away a ton of shut that wreaked like that and crashed.
The smell actually pisses me off

How's the Piccolo treating you? I just started.

Get Shredded!
Lol that's some RNS right there
Shit had me turnt up!

Pic is good Maj I feel it more through my glute than any other muscle group for some odd reason. Same with the Mix 5 for that matter. And I've pinned both mixes in my pecs and delts as well. Either way is not bad stuff bro.

I realized my EOD pin of test/bold/tren was yesterday night as well...so after that pwo shot I put it off until today lol I'd prefer to have functional organs for a while.

Shit had me turnt up!

Pic is good Maj I feel it more through my glute than any other muscle group for some odd reason. Same with the Mix 5 for that matter. And I've pinned both mixes in my pecs and delts as well. Either way is not bad stuff bro.

I realized my EOD pin of test/bold/tren was yesterday night as well...so after that pwo shot I put it off until today lol I'd prefer to have functional organs for a while.

Mix 5?

No no no trap pin all that shit at once. 2ml per inject site.

Maj Mix 5 is Pharmacom's pwo mix that's potent as hell. Check it out on the site big homie. Y'all know I'm infamous for sending out gearz but I'm fresh out. Mix 5 never lasts long in my stash. For real. Legit lasts a week .5 max.

No no no trap pin all that shit at once. 2ml per inject site.

Maj Mix 5 is Pharmacom's pwo mix that's potent as hell. Check it out on the site big homie. Y'all know I'm infamous for sending out gearz but I'm fresh out. Mix 5 never lasts long in my stash. For real. Legit lasts a week .5 max.

Sounds good.

I pinned Piccolo pwo tonight. Holy pumps!!

Back