• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Paxton delayed TD !!!!!

daktari

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was doing a little house cleaning and stumbled upon an order from Sept that my wife intercepted and refused to turnover lol. To my surprise, 10 vials of Ten 400 and Tcyp 250 and 200 turinabol..... Like an early stocking stuffer . Any advice? Have heard mixed reviews of potency with their product but a nice stash indeed.... Pics coming.

🏽

Double all the doses and get some antiobiotics

lol. Have a talk with your wife.

Hahaha I remember you saying it never showed..lol that's funny

I must say its a nice surprise.

I think someone owes Paxton a mother fucking apology!

That jug of organic extra virgin olive oil in my cupboard looks real beautiful in its glass jar too..

Was doing a little house cleaning and stumbled upon an order from Sept that my wife intercepted and refused to turnover lol. To my surprise, 10 vials of Ten 400 and Tcyp 250 and 200 turinabol..... Like an early stocking stuffer . Any advice? Have heard mixed reviews of potency with their product but a nice stash indeed.... Pics coming.

🏽

016faa37e3d050a00ae3ecd0ad0b086d.jpg

🏽

When I first got back on the juice, and when I was new to this place. Fresh off an injury that put me down over 2 years. I bout some paxton gear. I was on deca test and dbol. Put on 20+. The last pack I got from them wasn't so good.. But fuck who knows.. Maybe there gear was so good my receptors were flooded.. Ya.. That's it..

Wait so your wife wouldnt give it to you?

Wait so your wife wouldnt give it to you?

She would rather me use Dr prescribed gear, once weekly 200mg not cuttin it, she's cool now but that was my first pack and I think it threw her for a loop 🏽

🏽

Back