• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

So Watson produces Tren huh?

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
... Published in 1967 by Roussel-UCLAF[1]. At this time, Trenbolone Acetate was unveiled, which was the prototypical fast acting Trenbolone ester, as well as Trenbolone Undecanoate, which was the very first long acting Trenbolone ester. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was created in France as a French variant of a long-acting Trenbolone compound. The hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester granted Trenbolone almost the exact same half-life as the decanoate ester, as they were very similar. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was then picked up by Negma Laboratories in France, which then marketed Tren Hex under the trade name Parabolan on the prescription drug market. It was also sold under the name of Hexabolan, which was lesser known at the time. Trenbolone in the form of Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (sold as Parabolan) was the only variant of Trenbolone that was officially manufactured and approved for human use. Although Trenbolone Acetate was briefly marketed as Finajet and Finaject for human use, its run as a human grade medicine was very short and brief. Trenbolone Acetate was and is today only utilized as a veterinary drug.

Sooooo..? :coffee:

Sooooo..? :coffee:
d51173384c26abb129f9cdca01db0cea.jpg

Watson was bought out by Actavis who is now run under the name Allergan. According to their official page there is no veterinary branch.

Last edited:
So what your saying is that its 100% positive that Watson does produce tren? Ok good to know i was kind of worried that they didnt to be honest.

This was the real deal I can't remember who made it, but it was 76mg per amp and it was good shit.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 63
  • imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 49
This was the real deal I can't remember who made it, but it was 76mg per amp and it was good shit.

most of the guys that had access to para in your picture only used 1 amp per week with phenominal results

BLACKSTAR

most of the guys that had access to para in your picture only used 1 amp per week with phenominal results

BLACKSTAR

I know first hand I ran it as often as I could find it. Never even heard of tren cough or adverse sides back then.

most of the guys that had access to para in your picture only used 1 amp per week with phenomenal results

BLACKSTAR
phenomenal results ; you only hear this in reference to real steroids that made their way into the gym, never hear this about a current UGL. ok results is the standard we live by now

The tren ace i got from wp was pretty amazing considering i was only running 150mgs a week with my trt. I tried tren e from rc labs at 300mgs a week and it did nothing other than pip.

I ran a small cycle including the AP Parabolan at 76.5 mg per amp. I was only running 2 amps a week alongside AP cyp, of course I didn't experience any tren sides, but I also didn't notice an incredible difference over the amount of 8 weeks. I think next run with hex will be around 400mg a week and change depending.

Back