• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

International line closing temporarily (international) dec 3 - jan 1

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
International line closing temporarily. From December third to January 1st 2016. We apologize for this but we will be taking the time to restock for 2016. Please use the next two days to complete your orders. Don't forget our domestic line will be up and in full swing.

I have pending order and presently waiting for delivery. I should not be worried bout missing items in my order should I ? Because of limited stock

I have pending order and presently waiting for delivery. I should not be worried bout missing items in my order should I ? Because of limited stock
Nope your good to go!!

You could order tonight to midnight anything in stock with no worries.

Need to send funds to them AM. Still be able to get order and shipped or wait till next year?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to hear

Need to send funds to them AM. Still be able to get order and shipped or wait till next year?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry all pending orders will be send without delays , so you can send money . New orders will be accepted in january , more details you can find on the web-site www.unclez.net

Z.

Still waiting for 2nd half of my order to ship. I really hope I didn't get caught up in this shut down after all

Problem is the post office has crazy delays during the holidays. I promise it's on the way brother.

Back