• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

H-as pharma christmas and new year insane sales

h-as.pharma

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Christmas and new year are approaching, many thx for the great support from all our VIP members. We are honored to offer all our VIPs the most unbelivable sales below.

From Dec 1st 2015 to Jan 31th 2016,

100 tabs of Turinabol will be offered from us for the orders over $500;
100 tabs of Arimidex will be offered from us for the orders over $800.

Anyone who is still waiting for the best time to bulk up for your next year, place your order now!!!!!!

Any inquiry about our VIP program, pls pm me or contact me via h-as.pharma@tutanota.comor h-as.pharma@Safe-mail.net

What's with the VIP program or how do I become VIP?

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

As stated in my sig, privileged sales for all our VIP members, take good advantage of our current sales and bulk up for your 2016!

Do not miss out our current sales.

Based on buy 100 get 100,

100 tabs of Turinabol will be offered from us for the orders over $500;
100 tabs of Arimidex will be offered from us for the orders over $800.

IML Gear Cream!
Only about half month left for our New Year sales, do not miss it up and bulk up for your 2016!

I'm VIP!! why? Cause I'm the mutha fuccin Mighty Mouse!!!

I don't wait in lines or have to park my car

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Last 10 days for our current sales to get free T and arimidex, which is based on buy 100 get 100 for VIP members.

Imma pm my 1 st order with u guys around the 5 th next month will u send me another list cause I have like three diff ones and confused on proper prices

Back