• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Jewcawklabs dot org

JMB1911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With aap closing and AY gone I'm looking for a new source. I've only really ever been on ASF and I feel like a dirty cheater asking...what do y'all think of evolutionary.org?

they have an "approved" source section, is that just BS anyone know?

dont hate me

Lmao!!! Did you do any research in this topic? That's is the most bullshit board on the Internet!! You have a better chance on eroids them evo! Much better!! But seriously you have many MANY good sources here on asf why go to another board when all you need is here

Good to know. I've had great luck with 2 of 3 sources here. I just decided to do a quick Google search and came across them. Thanks for the info.

hopefully I don't get negged out of existence now :(

At that price, go to a TRT clinic

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Yeah I know. I do go to a trt clinic. But I've been looking into others. Founds 2 that offer. A la carte. They have, test, deca , anvar. But a 10 ml vial of test cyp name brand is $285.
Holy balls.

When I started TRT I went to an anti aging Dr that was not covered by my insurance.

He would send the script to a compounding pharmacy and it came out to like $120 a bottle for 200mg cyp/50mg prop blend. Weird blend but yah.

Now my in network trt Dr is $10 a bottle.

I went to a TRT clinic and the first go was $300 for 10 weeks of cyp, then they bumped it to 600... I said F that..

And to be honest with you I'm sure a few of the vets here know and use this private source.
no, you have got to be kidding on that price. LOL

I'm a chemist too but, I charge $120 per GALLON.
0eee27175f940c9dbb7a33ea0af049de.jpg

I went to a TRT clinic and the first go was $300 for 10 weeks of cyp, then they bumped it to 600... I said F that..
did you get a script, I would go to my family doc and ask him if he would honor that script, and treat you

c'mon man, aap and ay don't make up this whole board........wtf

I have one source that I feel good with. I'd like to have another 2. I need a good private source. My buddy has this private source that is really good. But this source won't conduct business with many. He's a chemist. His prices are pretty high. $120 for 10 ml of cyp.

You have to pull a gun to get me to spend that on a bottle!

did you get a script, I would go to my family doc and ask him if he would honor that script, and treat you

No, no script because Im on HMO and the dr's are asshats. I took 5 blood tests with my GP and endo, all came back <220 and they still wouldn't do anything. Finally after bitching, they gave me the gel which is complete crap.

With aap closing and AY gone I'm looking for a new source. I've only really ever been on ASF and I feel like a dirty cheater asking...what do y'all think of evolutionary.org?

they have an "approved" source section, is that just BS anyone know?

dont hate me

936bf779bc75c9fec0abb2039af696e7.jpg

AMERICAN TESTOSTERONE.COM. ....pretty fucking simple

Sent from my DEA work phone.

I have one source that I feel good with. I'd like to have another 2. I need a good private source. My buddy has this private source that is really good. But this source won't conduct business with many. He's a chemist. His prices are pretty high. $120 for 10 ml of cyp.

You're better off just going with WP

End a cycle no pct go to doctor and complain about low t symptoms see endo or urologist they will get you on trt.
what I did, went in with post cycle labs 105 T and urologist said you need help. Told him I'd rather take a nap than have sex and guy started me on HCG right away and 6 weeks later on script test. but he wasnt in network and cost me 200 a month, but I'm hoping once I got a solid regimen my family doc will take over the treatment. my endo said she would last year but hasnt made any effort to get me on TRT

Back