• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Friday

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who went out for Black Friday? What is it that you just couldn't live without? 30% off cargo shorts at Old Navy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always thought it was dumb. I always work. Last couple of years I've done almost all my Christmas shopping on the Internet . I did get some Black Friday gear though.

Always thought it was dumb. I always work. Last couple of years I've done almost all my Christmas shopping on the Internet . I did get some Black Friday gear though.

I always work too. But my temper is too bad to deal with that madness. As soon as some dip shit tried to grab something outta my hand I'd fuckin stab em.

What did you get for gears?

AMAZON

..fuck the SUBINTELLECTS

Sent from my DEA work phone.

I always work too. But my temper is too bad to deal with that madness. As soon as some dip shit tried to grab something outta my hand I'd fuckin stab em.

What did you get for gears?

Some more Pharmacom. Dbols , sus 500 , npp , mix 5 . I never saw the point even my Amex burning up wife won't get in that shit. Like I said I usually make a list get on line and click click boom.

Had fun in Orlando . Hit universal and islands of adventure ,Margaritaville, hooters, Dave and busters all the tourist shit haha

Some more Pharmacom. Dbols , sus 500 , npp , mix 5 . I never saw the point even my Amex burning up wife won't get in that shit. Like I said I usually make a list get on line and click click boom.

Had fun in Orlando . Hit universal and islands of adventure ,Margaritaville, hooters, Dave and busters all the tourist shit haha

Sweet black friday score .....

I've been using I'll Pump You Up.com. I was due for some supplements and though sure they would have some sort of sale with the size of their company. Nothing, nadda.....kind of irked me off. Went ahead and ordered anyways, but wasn't all that happy......tight asses.

I had to work as well, but even if I had the night off I wouldnt spend it in those mass hysterical crowds for and extra couple of dollars of saving. I use amazon like poirot said, free 2 day shipping and I have it sent right to their house so I dont even have to wrap it and bring it over

Dave and Busters is fun. Drunk video games is always a good time.

Back