• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

It's here!

00lude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very happy to come home to my goodies! 12 week cycle begins Monday !

I have
3 10ml test e
3 10ml deca
2 10ml eq

This is what I'll be running during my cycle .....

Good luck man. You going to do a log

All 300mg, trying to plan out this cycle using all three of these..

drop EQ or get more and more test E. i would do 600mg of test e and 450mg deca for 12 weeks

How much more? Was trying to do a pyramid type of cycle on this one...

don't pyramid, waste of gear. Just start with mgs that you would be using at your highest week. I think there is a sticky on pyramiding cycles. Just my thoughts, but other may have a different opinion.

Yea I seen the sticky ..well I got like 6 hours to decide

i have never run EQ but they say at least 600mg a week for at least 15 weeks most prefer 20 weeks so if you run them all together you could just get another vial of EQ. im not sure how long people usually run Test after EQ im thinking another 2-4 weeks then 2 weeks to start PCT

IML Gear Cream!
sample cycle layout but honestly i would choose either EQ or deca and not run them together im not sure on how much benefit you would get from stacking them
1-17 test E 600mg
1-15 EQ 600mg
1-12 Deca 450mg

I've mainly wanted to run eq for the hunger benefits it gives and also read somewhere it helps with ligament repair, idk if this is true?

I've mainly wanted to run eq for the hunger benefits it gives and also read somewhere it helps with ligament repair, idk if this is true?
Believe it helps with increasing collagen to a point.

I was told it's a waste of space in a pin by someone here I highly respect and after about fourteen weeks of using it before I agree.

Look into peptides for increased appetite and possible help with ligament and joint repair IMO. Skip the blood thickening syrup effect.

Dang ok well gonna have to run it now, since i have it but will see. maybe my body will react differently than that of you and that member

Dang ok well gonna have to run it now, since i have it but will see. maybe my body will react differently than that of you and that member
Some guys really enjoy EQ so I hope you do as well.

I have
3 10ml test e
3 10ml deca
2 10ml eq

This is what I'll be running during my cycle .....

Get some more EQ, a lot more.

I ran it last spring, my only regret was not running it way higher. I hated on it, some say that is as good as bike chain oil, but it jumped off my vascularity for sure.

Daanng seems like Ima have to put another order in....

Back