• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimidex useage?

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well brothers i have a question...im running 250 cyp e4d with 50 tren ace eod., is 1mg of arimidex eod to much? Should i be using only .05 eod with this cycle as is?

sent from my LG stylo

Yes it's too much IMO. I'd do .25 eod first. Then get bloods done to see if you need to up the dose after 4-5 weeks

What days are you actually pinning?

250 cyp × e4d
Trean ace 50mg × eod
Thanks bro...damn thats a small ass pill to be cuttin in quarters.!!
sent from my LG stylo

So you pin Monday am then Friday am? Then Tuesday am and Saturday am?

Get what I'm asking?
If you are pinning twice in a 7 day week take .5mg every pin to start is my recommendation. If you've never ran test or an AI before it's going to be tough to get dialed in properly at first.

Solid advice, that's how I take my dosage, normally pin on a mon and thurs. 400mg test E and 200 tren E x2 per week. .5mg on mon and thurs and everything is sweet. And that's with 70mg ED Var.

Get what I'm asking?
If you are pinning twice in a 7 day week take .5mg every pin to start is my recommendation. If you've never ran test or an AI before it's going to be tough to get dialed in properly at first.

250 cyp × e4d
Trean ace 50mg × eod
Thanks bro...damn thats a small ass pill to be cuttin in quarters.!!
sent from my LG stylo
Indeed, but you could also compromise and try 0.5mg e3d, bloodwork to be done after 4 weeks, from there you can increase the dose or frequency to e2d if needed.

Thanx brother i think ill try that because breaking that little bastard in quarters looks like it'll be a problem

sent from my LG stylo

Get what I'm asking?
Thanks again bro..and yes thats my schedule..ive run test before but never used an ai....i didnt know the dosage and didnt want to screw it up...sounds good though i appreciate the help!!!

sent from my LG stylo

Back