• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old school steroid cycles for bad ass results!!!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I’m old school, through and through!! I care nothing about looking like the next Mr. Olympia, nor am I going to put my body through all of the drugs and bullshit it takes to even try. My ideal look is that of 1970’s Mike Mentzer. Of course anabolics become part of the game, but I believe there is a happy medium with them that can allow for both good looks as well as good health.

Guys now just have it all wrong, 90% of them could achieve what they’re going for with less than half of the doses they’re using. The biggest issue people have is dieting, they have never dieted hard enough to see what they’re using is doing for them. Once diet is keyed in, then you will see the changes.

The next issue is their choice of what to use. Guys seem to think that 500mg/wk of testosterone is a beginner dose, that trend is no good unless they use 300-600mg/wk, and they pop so many orals that they could never shed the layer of fat/water to see the muscles if their life depended on it. They become their own worst enemies, and in their quest for a good physique they essentially destroy it.

I figured it out about 5-6 years ago, and since switching to this way of cycling gear I haven’t looked back. For starters, you only get one set of organs, so taking care of them is top priority. Did you know that a healthy liver burns fat at a much faster rate? Have you ever seen a competitor who looked great for a few years and then all of a sudden looked like shit? This is what I’m talking about, they are punishing their bodies to the point they actually regress, and nobody wants that.

If you’re going to use orals then my advice is to keep it brief and limit using them to once a year. I’m not a fan of dbol or anadrol, they make me feel awful and take away my appetite, and the water retention is terrible. Anavar on the other hand is mild, and can be used for periods of 8-12 weeks with very little effect on the liver.

My compounds of choice are limited to: anavar, test, deca, NPP, EQ, masteron, primobolan, proviron, and winny (ONLY if going into competition).

No trenbolone, halo, test suspension, drols, bols, sustanon (it’s not a steady release and too much water retention) amongst numerous other harsher compounds I cannot think of off the top of my head.

Now, the biggest thing you need to realize when cycling this way is your hard work and diet plays the biggest role. We aren’t looking to throw on 20-30 lbs in 8 weeks here, we are looking for smooth and steady results while not feeling like total shit. This is what you need to understand about using things in this manner. This is more of a recomposition than a sonic boom of garbage weight added on.

I keep my test low, just enough to stay anabolic in nature, not enough to cause excessive water retention, acne, and the ups and downs most go through when running higher doses. 200mg/wk works fine for me. I have not been over 200mg/wk in probably 2 years now, and I see no loss of size or definition.

Now, seeing in how I keep my testosterone doses lower, this means that there are only certain compounds I will run higher respectively. I would never run trenbolone at 500mg/wk and testosterone at 200mg/wk (not that I use it any more anyways). Something like deca or equipoise can be run higher, but not too significantly. I see nothing wrong with 300mg/wk deca alongside 200mg/wk test.

Other compounds such as primobolan or masteron can be taken up to 500mg+/wk with virtually no unwanted sides while keeping test lower. Keeping that test on the low side is key for developing a rock hard physique with nice lines and aesthetics.

Here is my list of old school cycles for badass results:
ANAVAR, DECA, TEST

Weeks 1-10; 50-100mg/day anavar, 200mg/wk test e, 200mg/wk deca

MASTERON, TEST, PROVIRON

Weeks 1-8; 500mg/wk masteron, 200mg/wk test, 50mg/day proviron

PRIMO, TEST

Weeks 1-12; 500-700mg/wk primobolan, 200mg/wk test

SOLO PRIMO RUN

Weeks 1-12; 1000mg/wk primo

CRUISE/CUT RUN WITH ANAVAR, PROVIRON, ECA STACK, TEST

Weeks 1-8; 30mg/day anavar, 50mg/day proviron, 100mg/wk test, ECA stack everyday (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin)

THE EQ KICKER

Weeks 1-2; 800mg/wk EQ frontloaded, 200mg/wk test

Weeks 3-12; 400mg/wk eq, 200mg/wk test

WINNY/DECA/TEST (poor mans old school contest cycle)

Weeks 1-4; 200mg/wk test, 300mg/wk deca

Weeks 5-12; 50mg/day winstrol, 200mg/wk test, 300mg/wk deca (drop deca at 10 week mark, 2 weeks out from competition, add in anti-estrogen at 8 weeks into cycle)

PRIMO/ANAVAR/DECA/TEST/EXEMASTAINE CONTEST CYCLE

Weeks 1-12; 700mg/wk primo, 50-100mg/day anavar, 200mg/wk deca, 200mg/wk test (drop deca 2 weeks out from show, use arimadex or exemastaine-liquid arimadex-throughout, daily).

That is pretty much how I do things folks. I run those compounds exclusively and see no reason to add in all the other quick-bang bullshit. I have gone back to a traditional way of cycling, 2 cycles/year outside of my normal hormone replacement regimen. I donate blood as often as I can to keep hematocrit/RBC in check, occasionally run some HCG to keep my nuts right, and consistently monitor my blood pressure and heart rate. I am usually doing some type of cardio 2-3 times/wk at any given time during the year. Health is #1 here, and I would tell anyone to get bloodwork done to make sure things are on the up and up before embarking on any steroid cycle, and after they’re done.

Know what you’re fucking with before doing any of this. I’m not advocating anyone use steroids here… BUT, if you choose to, what I’ve listed above is a little safer than what most guys are doing nowadays.

Train hard!!

This is a awesome article I read today that I had to share with everyone. I for one don't care for how pros look today and miss that old look from the 60-80's. It's a much more natural look and better symmetry not all freaky uncomfortable look the pros have today. What's your opinion on this?

All good assuming the gear is properly dosed

Back