• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How you were cheated on?

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With the resurrection of our pal Bronson I was thinking... How can people be so heartless and shady?

I'm bored.

Lets hear your stories.. Did your boy fuck your bitch behind your back?

Did she reconnect and cheat on you with a high school friend?

Did she have an emotional affair with someone that eventually led to a physical affair?

I'll share.

My ex of 6 years cheated on me after barely one year of marriage. She basically pulled a complete 180 - changed bank passwords, started acting shady refusing to let me use her phone, coming home late at night while I was working - I caught her one night when I got off early - got some bullshit excuses why she was out until 4am.

I ended up finding receipts to a movie for two a couple weeks before our one year anniversary, she also left up his profile from Facebook one night on our iPad after she got all shit faced. It all just kinda added up.

First it was.. I've been talking to someone from high school and I'm not telling you who it is.

We only kissed one time, I promised.

Then I found at she stayed the night at his house and traveled home with him for the holidays while I stayed behind - drinking a fifth of Jim beam and a 12 of Sierra Nevada every night.

I fell deep into a dark whole for two weeks straight. Wake up - head to store - buy booze - head to subway or get Thai takeout - head home and start drinking away. I was downing a pack of smokes and a can of cope a day too (and I don't smoke - occasionally chew)

It was pretty fucking pathetic really. I'm disappointed in myself in the way I handled it. I lost my manhood and rolled over like a bitch. It was disgusting. Worst time of my life.

So... Let's hear em.

The chick at my favorite burger joint always called me by name and smiles real big at me. It's been going on for 5 years. I was in line the other day and realized she does that for everyone. Even had their order memorized.

Bitchez man....

After being with my left hand for 40+ yrs, I just found out he's been giving double dutch rudders, Stevie Wonder style.
I should have known something was up. He stopped massaging my prostate years ago, and always had an excuse- hang nails, carpal tunnel, not in the mood....

My ex wife cheated on me with local steroid freak. Kinda funny now that I'm one myself now. She was hot to trot much younger than i was. She would tell me im going to stay with one of her girlfriends. I was like what the fuck were grown were married we dont do over nighters with friends any more. One day she left with her girlfriend and sat on her phone and ass dialed me. I over hurd her talking about it to her girlfriend. I remember falling to my knees crying oooooo god why. Yea that kinda love. So i went and found her at the guys house. I kicked the door down the whole time she was screaming and crying. She new what was coming next i was the town brawler. I beat the guy almost to death while i made her watch. Long story short i served some time over it. Got out tried to make it work with her. Couldn't never get the pictures out my head. Thank god because i met the love of my life and we been together ever since.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I dated a bartender once. She was the headline ho. It was great vip in the club no lines . Like to killed myself worried about what she was doing . This is where my inner playa was found . I quit caring , hit on her fine just give her a 20 to add to the rent . She got some sweet tits , thanks I'll stick my dick between em later . Her 2 am' s became 3am's then 4 then sun up. I was doing my own thing . I'm a beach bum by trade , 120 quart full of beer and an umbrella bitches will come. One morn she rolls up with a ho named Becky . She climbs in bed wanting the D . Becky beats on the door . I let her in like what's up. Next thing I know I got pussy stacked like cord wood going all Progress on their ass. Finished and Got up went to the beach . Monday she cooked me a steak dinner , I had chosen my next 3some , nah it was a one time for you ... I'm moving out. She moves and I find out she's banging one of the club Coke guys. The whole couple years had hardened me and cured me from jealousy which continues today. It was a fun time In My life that club was a target rich environment . My dick was legend . Coke >cock though.

I'm too alpha to be cheated on. I've never been cheated on or broke up with.

Bitches only cheat for one reason. EMOTION!

Attention, compliments, good dick and you can get away with murder

I'm too alpha to be cheated on. I've never been cheated on or broke up with.

Bitches only cheat for one reason. EMOTION!

Attention, compliments, good dick and you can get away with murder

Lolz

Honestly, I've thought about it in the past but it just isn't worth it to me to go and get my dick sucked and cheat on someone

My first bitch cheated on me with a cop. That pissed me off. Then i caught my next one texting a guy from my work about hooking up. The next one i took to a concert, went to get drinks, came back 15 minutes later and she's grinding some kid who couldn't have been more than 19, i just left her ass there lol. I've come to understand that no matter how good you treat them, women will always look for a new adventure after about 6 months. They just get board. So now i just have three ways with my girl and other dudes to try to head it off at the pass so to speak. Sucks but its the way it has to be. Plus you let em out in the world with all the dog ass dudes who sexually harass them non stop eventually they are gonna find one they wanna try out. FUCK now I'm pissed. Thanks a lot

Never got cheated on .....or I dont believe I did lolz....either way I can imagine its a tough thing to deal with for some ......and others should be glad ..

IML Gear Cream!
My first bitch cheated on me with a cop. That pissed me off. Then i caught my next one texting a guy from my work about hooking up. The next one i took to a concert, went to get drinks, came back 15 minutes later and she's grinding some kid who couldn't have been more than 19, i just left her ass there lol. I've come to understand that no matter how good you treat them, women will always look for a new adventure after about 6 months. They just get board. So now i just have three ways with my girl and other dudes to try to head it off at the pass so to speak. Sucks but its the way it has to be. Plus you let em out in the world with all the dog ass dudes who sexually harass them non stop eventually they are gonna find one they wanna try out. FUCK now I'm pissed. Thanks a lot
Threesomes with another dude? No thanks.

Nvm. Read that wrong.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

My first bitch cheated on me with a cop. That pissed me off. Then i caught my next one texting a guy from my work about hooking up. The next one i took to a concert, went to get drinks, came back 15 minutes later and she's grinding some kid who couldn't have been more than 19, i just left her ass there lol. I've come to understand that no matter how good you treat them,women will always look for a new adventure after about 6 months. They just get board. So now i just have three ways with my girl and other dudes to try to head it off at the pass so to speak. Sucks but its the way it has to be. Plus you let em out in the world with all the dog ass dudes who sexually harass them non stop eventually they are gonna find one they wanna try out. FUCK now I'm pissed. Thanks a lot

wow:confused:

Last edited:
BigTime is gay???? Not that there is anything wrong with that..........

Whatever. Think what you want. I could give a shit less. I've double teamed so many girls with my friends. If that makes me gay do be it. Fuck all you haters

LOL, didn't mean to hit a nerve brother. Being gay is cool.

The chick at my favorite burger joint always called me by name and smiles real big at me. It's been going on for 5 years. I was in line the other day and realized she does that for everyone. Even had their order memorized.

Bitchez man....

Hahahahahahaha that was a good one.

LOL, didn't mean to hit a nerve brother. Being gay is cool.

It's only gay if they make eye contact or their dicks touch. Come on heavy, this is 2015 lol

I know its hard for you to understand since you dinasours don't do any freaky shit.

And you young bucks can't fucking read. He quoted jrottens post.

I fucked my stepmother when I was 15....she was smoking hot and a real bitch....but I got that ass!

Sent from my DEA work phone.

I fucked my stepmother when I was 15....she was smoking hot and a real bitch....but I got that ass!

Seriousely ?....did your father find out or know lolz....idk thats kinda kinky freaky makes me tingle:)

But I couldnt do that to my pop tho :(

Seriousely ?....did your father find out or know lolz....idk thats kinda kinky freaky makes me tingle:)

But I couldnt do that to my pop tho :(
She was a gold digger trophy skank , he didn't care.....well, I ASSume he didn't know....

so your a mother fucker is what your saying

Back