• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sex with wife while she sleeps

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was givin the ok to fuck my wife while she sleeps.. shes a super deep sleeper. Ive done it twice now and still not sure if I should feel weird about it.

Anyone else do this? Lol

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Lube, and go at it.. only prob she wont moan, unless u ram her hard. ive done it many times with ex and she would wake up..
nothing wrong with it..
Just sick minds,,

Lube, and go at it.. only prob she wont moan, unless u ram her hard. ive done it many times with ex and she would wake up..
nothing wrong with it..
Just sick minds,,
The first time I did it I had to position her on her side with her knees damn near her chest. I noticed the deeper I went in the more moaning.

The side always works when legs are closed and she is bundled in a ball.. Knock it out of the park!!!

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats mainly how she sleeps. Makes it very easy. :) hehehehe

Even when they lay straight left leg slightly and get her from behind

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

She doesn't wake up😁 Hmmm... Can't figure this out😕

Chloroform is wonderful stuff

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

I'm with Progress on this one I like my pussy alive . Now a LHJO with a load to the face while sleeping now that's another story.

Dude its totally awesome. You get puss and get to feel like a rapist. Where's the down side? Lol I'm jk..

On a serious note sometimes I find myself waking up with my weiner inside my wife. I'm not complaining.

So I was givin the ok to fuck my wife while she sleeps.. shes a super deep sleeper. Ive done it twice now and still not sure if I should feel weird about it.

Anyone else do this? Lol

God damn wtf :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

dude Im all about the roll over in middle nite , but I usually have to see some sorta green lite response ....

Anyone else do this? Lol

OK so now we know your real name is Bill Cosby!

Anyone else do this? Lol

Wear a GoPro next time

Get Shredded!
My wife always wakes when I try it.

If you got a gerbil penis, this could work. Never seen that deep of sleep before. Usually need to lick it before you stick it when waking the beast!

Do you tell her in the morning that you fucked her last night? lol

I fuck my girl when she sleeps all the time.. I thought that was normal..

Do you tell her in the morning that you fucked her last night? lol

^^^^^^^^^^
Oh, by the way.......

Luckily I'm gifted with a large cock.
She always knows when she's been penetrated.
But hell, I'm gonna give it a try anyway!
Who knows, I may be a closet rapist!

^^^^^^^^^^
Oh, by the way.......

Luckily I'm gifted with a large cock.
She always knows when she's been penetrated.
But hell, I'm gonna give it a try anyway!
Who knows, I may be a closet rapist!

Every small cocked faggots got a big dong on the Internet

My wife gave me the go ahead to get some when she sleeping years ago. I do it every so often. She's normally wakes up before I finish. Whenever I bitch about not getting any sex she always said you should've just taken when I was sleeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back