• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No one has died of a marijuana overdose?

It's all in the graph. I don't see how you could overdose even if you wanted to.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

It's all in the graph. I don't see how you could overdose even if you wanted to.

The comments on the bottom are what mainly interest me on big pharma stuff like that anyhow. I could go on for hours but its like beating a dead horse.

But the doctors have my best interests in mind when they prescribe me OxyContin.

Overdose deaths have not happened, but I've watched here in Colorado people jump to their death, kill their spouses from being so fucked up from edibles, and the number of car accidents because people being stoned has risen as well.

I'm all for it being legal, but it's not harmless, just like alcohol is legal but not harmless.

It is harmless as a substance. Just cause someone can't handle their brownie doesn't mean it's the fault of the pot kinda like guns don't actually kill people. Holler when weed shuts ur liver down and gives ulcers

i ate a entire brownie once and felt like i was gonna die....this is after i found out you dont eat the whole thing...

It is harmless as a substance. Just cause someone can't handle their brownie doesn't mean it's the fault of the pot kinda like guns don't actually kill people. Holler when weed shuts ur liver down and gives ulcers

If someone can't "handle" it, its obviously not harmless. Why people need to spread the lie of it being harmless baffles me, studies show it has negative effects on the brain, especially in kids who's brains are still developing. Again, I think it should be legal because it's relatively safe when compared to other legal substances such as cigarettes and alcohol, but it's not harmless.

I smoked for over 10 years and still once or twice a year will have fun so it's not a judgement thing, I'm just being honest.

You can smoke as much weed as possible and the only negative effect would be solely to blame on their lack of tolerance. However something like alcohol is quite the opposite. I'm not saying everyone should smoke weed. Cause frankly there's just some people who shouldnt. But the whole "damaging our youth" is the last leg of anti weed propaganda they have left to push because who in their right mind would encourage someone in their youth to consume any amount of illegal substance whether harmful or harmless. Just another example of
Media using fear to push their agenda. I am 25. I have smoked weed for the last 12 years daily and am in pretty dang good health. Also I would like to believe pot actually encouraged me to find things out for myself and encouraged me to be open minded.
One last thought. Think of all the companies who'd lose money from the legalization of weed. Now what better reason to sponsor false information to protect profits.

Any who rome I enjoyed this convo.

IML Gear Cream!
Overdose deaths have not happened, but I've watched here in Colorado people jump to their death, kill their spouses from being so fucked up from edibles, and the number of car accidents because people being stoned has risen as well.

I'm all for it being legal, but it's not harmless, just like alcohol is legal but not harmless.
I do agree that it's not harmless, but you know how many bros die from chasing pussy? Made me do a ton of dumb shit that could have led to death. Put myself in many dangerous situations.

I do agree that it's not harmless, but you know how many bros die from chasing pussy? Made me do a ton of dumb shit that could have led to death. Put myself in many dangerous situations.

Ain't that the truth. I'm with you, I've never had a dangerous moment when smoking, too lazy and high to get crazy. Now put some crazy fine ass in front of me when I was younger.......lucky to be alive.

To be completely honest, I told my wife id rather my kids in high school smoke pot then drink. The crazy shit I did while drinking compared to being high isn't even comparable, alcohol is much worse.

I wish they'd make it legal in Texas, I'd become a stoner! hahaha

If you kill your self on a edible. You never deserved to be alive anyway.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I want to be a MJ abuser..

If you kill your self on a edible. You never deserved to be alive anyway.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

The problem was once they made it legal people who had very little knowledge or experience with high potency Marijuana thought since it's legal I'll try some. Then again without knowing ate one brownie not knowing one brownie is sometimes several doses. Now they are completely fucked up and bad shit happens. Yes these people hold most of the responsibility, but since so many people say how safe it is no one was expecting things like this to happen.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/...rength-cannabis-skunk-may-damage-nerves-brain

i ate a entire brownie once and felt like i was gonna die....this is after i found out you dont eat the whole thing...
bro, 3 years ago I was given a lolly pop from a friend (I have a bummed leg from compartment syndrome cellulitis).. I don't use drugs or grass for that matter, its not my thing. He sworn to me it would help with pain... Aight, Im open minded!

I popped this fuck'er in my mouth (awful taste), ordered a pizza w/extra shrooms and jumped right in the shower.. By the time I was done the shower the whole thing dissolved in my mouth (was it suppose to, I though?)..
From the shower to into the master room, and BLAMO.. shit hit me, and hard..It was the worst!!! It keep getting worst and worst.. I figured I'd lay down and think it off/away (whatever strategy that is,seemed legit at the time),, Nope! didn't work, I couldn't think this state of panic away... So I figured I'd grab the remote and just watch TV and pretend that what I'm feeling isnt real..as Im flipping through, Im zoning out,before I know it im watching some weird as shit (now im thinking, why the fuck was I watching that, im fucking weirding out)..Now I realize I never even get dress, I'm laying there stark naked and allthe sudden I feel like I'm gonna die..All these random thoughts from dying, and even thought about the very last conversation I had that day (thinking,why did I say that to him,I must have sounded like an ass).. DING-DONG, the door bell goes off.. WTF? WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? Now my naked ass is doing some 007 shit,tippy toeing to peak out the windows/doors..SHIT,FUCK, Its the pizza man! There no way I can answer the door in my condition,impossible I thought..wait, its a pizza I thought, its beginning to sound good at this point.. Now I see the wife pull up (fuck, I forgot I was married and I had a wife,fuck fuck fuck, im dead).. I run full blast into the bed room and right in bed, fuck this shit.. ( Im sick I thought, yeah great excuse, Im sick and tired)..I shut my eyes and to my surprise no one ever bothered me..I ended up passing out...

I woke up 2 hrs later, feeling a whole lot better then prior..I walked out to get a drink, and behold, there in the frig was waiting A WHOLE FRESH PIZZA ALL FOR ME, and she brought home some tacos :)

Moral of the story, you may feel like your dying if you take to much, but you may awake to pizza and taco's

I asked my friend about my horrid experience, she asked how long I sucked on it..WTF? I said the whole damn thing, silly, what do you mean?!?! She laughed so hard, because its not made for one serving, its a repeat/return protocol with the sucker,I suppose you use a bit at a time to take the edge off? well how the fuck was I to know?!?!

Im eating a bit of my hash brownies tonight. Should be a good time.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Moral of the story, you may feel like your dying if you take to much, but you may awake to pizza and taco's

Lol! That's funny shit.

She laughed so hard, because its not made for one serving, its a repeat/return protocol with the sucker,I suppose you use a bit at a time to take the edge off? well how the fuck was I to know?!?!

I don't get that shit either, why would one sucker, or brownie not just be one dose? Who the fuck wants to put down a sucker and use it again later? Fucking stoners are the only ones who think one brownie should equal 8 doses! Who the fuck eats 1/8 of a brownie?

Get Shredded!
Lol! That's funny shit.

I don't get that shit either, why would one sucker, or brownie not just be one dose? Who the fuck wants to put down a sucker and use it again later? Fucking stoners are the only ones who think one brownie should equal 8 doses! Who the fuck eats 1/8 of a brownie?

Yeah right! I just bought 4 large brownies at walmart bakery last week (peanut butter chocolate chip layered fudge,the shit was nuts man,full blown craziness my mouth), anyhow, there is no way I could eat 1/8 of it, I ate all 4 by the time I got home..I never told the wife I attempted to bring her home some.. I don't care what you put in a brownie,its impossible to eat 1/8th.. who rations that shit? Im just glad she didn't give me something with THC in the forum of a pringles in container, cause I would be dead!

Did the same thing with a cookie...good high though

Sent from my DEA work phone.

How long did it last, because mine was a long time, and it was not pleasant.. Not because I don't do that stuff, it was just way to much of whatever they use

I'd think it'd be more like 8 brownies equal one dose.

Vision that was a pretty funny read. My buddy was exactly like how you explained yesterday. He was trippn so hard cause he's not used to herb that he was making me paranoid.

I've smoked for years and still can't look people in their face after I've smoked.

Marijuana is the truth serum/consciousness talking, it is deep, I love pot, unfortunately in a safety sensitive job I'll never be able to smoke, even if it becomes legal😔

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

I'd think it'd be more like 8 brownies equal one dose.

Vision that was a pretty funny read. My buddy was exactly like how you explained yesterday. He was trippn so hard cause he's not used to herb that he was making me paranoid.

I've smoked for years and still can't look people in their face after I've smoked.

I swear I hate the stuff... I'm "that guy" when I mess with it..

The major downfall about the sucker she gave me, it was a god damn triangle, a big green grainy triangle.. A polygon,really, WTF? it was huge.. who the fuck puts shapes in their mouth, how can I suck on a shape?

this was not good imo...i have drank enough to kill 6 people and chewed up enough beans and somas to kill another 6 ....but nothing compared to the brownie death punch that day...i couldnt have defended myself against a 4 yr old trying to stab me....most wasted i have ever been and that is saying a lot..

I've made my own. I've eaten whole bags of mmj candy. Cakes, drinks. Lemonade. They never do shit to me. I wish I could feel like I was dead. Sounds nice.

Same.

One hash brownie... Hash even. It fucked me up so bad I had a panic attack

speaking of marijuana, Charlie hasnt been here in months

Back