• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

BoP Recruiter

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Free bad logging gear to jump ship...so i hear???

Thoughts, comments, confessions??

Isn't that another forum, BOP?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

6fe30e7450c264eb776b208eed4c09d2.jpg

I heard progress is dipping his toes in several pools... it's kinda his style isn't it?

i have a GPS tracker on Progress's nut sack...i know where Progress dips more then his toes...now if the GoPro woukd work it would be a lot more fun:)

That's kinda a twisted thing to do

I recommend bop as a forum also I recommend steriod forum ....:roflmao:......is this suppose to be a secret it is the web...

in all honesty I wouldnt call it recruiter ..and to be honest there members on here and evo and steriod forum and bop ....so whats this the next big scandle/witch hunt :roflmao:

Last edited:
I was just thinking about how we need more :roflmao: out of you.
I promote any closet homosexual Internet forums... so this place an grindr has my approval

Funny guy ...you must be low on adderall

I dunno what BoP is but, fuck that place

Hey montego you suck the dick any harder your goin to choke ......keep tryn all you want your not in the click here ..so its time for you lube up your ass and see if thats a better avenue

s2 spill the beans??? Who??? Why??? Problem can be solved rationally

s2 spill the beans??? Who??? Why??? Problem can be solved rationally

Another famous witch hunt ..yea lay it all out lets hear this ....dude theres dozens of guys here bop and evo and steriod forum all same screen names.....

Im a member of 5 or 6 forums. Bop is one of them. I try and take in as much info as a bro can

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey montego you suck the dick any harder your goin to choke ......keep tryn all you want your not in the click here ..so its time for you lube up your ass and see if thats a better avenue
I was joking around you Fucking caveman.

When you can dictate an entire paragraph that makes total sense, I'll actually take what you have to say into account.

Beyond that, nobody it's trying to "be in any clicks". Dork.

s2 just lite a firecracker in our as5es to get a rise out of us to see what this will become.

I was joking around you Fucking caveman.

When you can dictate an entire paragraph that makes total sense, I'll actually take what you have to say into account.

Beyond that, nobody it's trying to "be in any clicks". Dork.

Oh shut the fuck up ....I got your caveman you closet fag ......oh dictate a paragraph blah blah

I moved on to meth :(

My name was drop in a post and I wanna know whats the new bullshit scandle now !!

What did twisted do now ? ....callin out a bullshit lab for peddling painful garbage wasnt good enough ? ..

That's kinda a twisted thing to do

My name was drop in a post and I wanna know whats the new bullshit scandle now !!

What did twisted do now ? ....callin out a bullshit lab for peddling painful garbage wasnt good enough ? ..

I said its kinda a twisted thing to do. Twisted as in a to take or have a winding course.

Let's not twist words.

Quit crying Pussy.

Dude you will always be a black sheep here ....and stop tryin so hard to gain acceptance ....have a good day

btw you understand what the fuck I posted ...

I said its kinda a twisted thing to do. Twisted as in a to take or have a winding course.

Let's not twist words.

:roflmao: thats my screen name ...lets not try to be slippery here ....lets let it all out ....yes Im member on bop, steriod forum and alinboard ....whos talkin the smack ....I make it no secret Im on other forums ....

so if theres beans to be spilled lets spill them .....

dont you have some spanks to go get on Black Friday? This is entertaining, let it play on!🏻

Idk

I'm broke man. I can't justify buying stuff for myself right now... I went into Walmart today to buy a pint of ice cream... It was a fuckin combat zone

Twisted you drunk? I've never seen u like this before. Lmao. 😂

Im fuckin tired of this fuckin shit !!

Im not the one I see some really fucked up shit on here and keep quiet ..

I dont drink trapster ...

Back