• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New here

JerzeyChaos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, been to the forums numerous times but finally took the time to register and get in on some of the conversations!

Welcome, review the forum rules and stickies, they are full of useful info that will help you enjoy your stay

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! Read the rules and the stickied posts to get a feel for us and to cover many of the basics about lifting, nutrition, and gear. Then feel free to ask questions as you see fit!

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Thks all for the welcome, as far as stats I dont much worry bout that anymore as im gettin old lol(41) but 5'10' 195, last check was at 11% BF. Dont worry much about my lift amounts anymore. Bunch of years ago I was diagnosed with extreme low T(less than 30 on almost every lab), and have found doctors are real short on what they give to get levels normal, so went back to gettin my own gear to make me feel the way I should not how they think i should!!!! But of course I dont mind the extra size and strength either lol. Ive hit these boards many times to get insight on some gear and nutrition. Helped many times to steer me away from junk gear and get my eat on track again.

Doctors suck, was giving me 250mg every 2 weeks and it only got me to between 250-400 for levels. Still felt like a zombie and had no get up and go at all!!! Now i do 250 a week and it keeps me at around 1300T and I feel perfect and still keep the shape and strength I want!

Back