• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanksgiving Southern Style

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Luckily Thanksgiving and bulking season fall at the same time . Coincidence ... I think not . Over the last 8-10 years I have been deep frying my turkeys . Anyone who thinks the oven is the way to go , well , you would smack your grandma if you ever deep fry one . Here are the start pics and I will update as the process moves forward . All cutters exit the thread now.

2ni8snt.jpg

Looks damned good!! Let's see 'em cooked!

I have a Traeger grill I want to use for a turkey...next year

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

O yea headed to Ma's house . The old man just fired up the oil . Looks like my 215 bulk goal may be here sooner than expected . Haha

Minor set back . The old man fired up the oil started drinking beer and let the oil get to about 10000000 degrees. Had to get more and waiting for the new oil to heat. Luckily I'm a redneck and this ain't my first day so I had a back up pot .
imagejpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 28
O yea . Turkey with a little forearm flex

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 36
I almost witnessed a disaster today watching my neighbor frying his turkey.

I almost witnessed a disaster today watching my neighbor frying his turkey.
Yea I get warnings every year. I've probably done 20 plus .I wash em real good and make shure no ice is left in the cavity then I let they sit out for a little while usually from the time I season until I get to Ma'S house , rig em up and drop em. I put one in the fridge because it wAs taking a while and even that bit of cooling caused the oil to really bubble up. A frozen one , you made a turkey cannon.

They were pulling it out of the pot and letting the oil drain off whem the turkey slips of the hook and falls back into the pot. Luckly it hangs up on the edge of the pot and not back into the oil. All i could imagine was hot oil splashing over him.

Damn.. I was hoping for a table pic..

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I love fried turkey, I fried a 22lber! Mouthwatering delicious. Masterbuilt electric/digital deep fryer is the way to go its super easy and you'd have to be a moron to screw up your bird or start a fire

Back