• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Split help

Antowndown88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was training everything the standard twice a week for a long time and wanted to switch things up so for the past 3 months I have been training each body part 1 time a week. Initially I saw some decent gains but recently I have hit a wall and my body is not responding anymore. Should I up the volume? Or go back to 2 twice a week per body part? Would like to hear your guys experience with this and or suggestions thanks

So many different ways you can stimulate growth. I personal would try working on more strength for 8-12 weeks. You can try something like a 5x5 working out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Using compound movements such as Barbell Bench press, back squat, deadlift, barbell overhead press and barbell rows. You'd train legs Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You could also switch up your rep scheme. I found 6x6 to me a great way to add size. It's an unconventional method for bodybuilding. You find a heavy enough weight to allow you only to get those 6 reps for 6 sets. The catch to 6x6 is you are only allows to have 30 secones rest between each set. The pump you'd get from that is ridiculous.
Thanks man sometimes it's good to hear some other ppls advice rather than my own head. I will def try that

- - - Updated - - -

So many different ways you can stimulate growth. I personal would try working on more strength for 8-12 weeks. You can try something like a 5x5 working out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Using compound movements such as Barbell Bench press, back squat, deadlift, barbell overhead press and barbell rows. You'd train legs Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You could also switch up your rep scheme. I found 6x6 to me a great way to add size. It's an unconventional method for bodybuilding. You find a heavy enough weight to allow you only to get those 6 reps for 6 sets. The catch to 6x6 is you are only allows to have 30 secones rest between each set. The pump you'd get from that is ridiculous.
Thanks man sometimes it's good to hear some other ppls advice rather than my own head. I will def try that

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm def looking for that sick pump I fucking live for that

I have been liking a HIT type style recently with a pre-exhaust movement in the beginning of the workout. Then finish off with an all out 100 rep flush set! 30 seconds rest max Inbetween exercises.

I have been liking a HIT type style recently with a pre-exhaust movement in the beginning of the workout. Then finish off with an all out 100 rep flush set! 30 seconds rest max Inbetween exercises.
That's gnarly bro. Thanks for the advice bros whatever I can do to confuse my body and make more gainz

Back