• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starter Kit

dtb49ers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone. I would like some advice/support. Can you guys suggest a so called "roids starter kit"? I am 33, 5'11" 2150 lbs.... Something not to extreme to start off as I want to see how my body reacts to the stuff I am taking. t.i.a. Btw I am new here so dont bash me too much haha.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out the forum and get a few posts under your belt first. Then, after people get to know you, ask in one of the other threads.

You arent ready to cycle, nowhere near close actually if you have to ask what a beginner cycle looks like.. Not trying to put you down, you just have WAY more research you need to do before you should even think of touching gear..

Who's calling it a roids starter kit...besides you if course.

read the forum rules and the stickies then go back thru them again, tons of good info here, take your time, Welcome to the board

Ok everyone else seams to be a dick tonight so I will help ya!!

GNC - syntha 6 protein
Creatine mono hydrate
1 mr

Make sure you are doing 1.5 grams of protein per body weight do this for 6 months along with 1 to 2 hours in the gym with cardio and then let us know if you need this so called starter kit that no one has heard of..

Read rules and stickies they will help you out!

Welcome to the board officer 49's

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Ok everyone else seams to be a dick tonight so I will help ya!!

GNC - syntha 6 protein
Creatine mono hydrate
1 mr

Make sure you are doing 1.5 grams of protein per body weight do this for 6 months along with 1 to 2 hours in the gym with cardio and then let us know if you need this so called starter kit that no one has heard of..

Read rules and stickies they will help you out!

Welcome to the board officer 49's

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk
sythna 6 strawberry in milk is heaven

2150 lbs? I'd get some clen or dnp for starters fatty

Welcome...now it's time to start reading brother. This site is a wealth of knowledge.

Hi everyone. I would like some advice/support. Can you guys suggest a so called "roids starter kit"? I am 33, 5'11" 2150 lbs.... Something not to extreme to start off as I want to see how my body reacts to the stuff I am taking. t.i.a. Btw I am new here so dont bash me too much haha.

hi bro, m8 u can start with some Test and Stano ... if you choose a good cycle and appropriate dosa , it won't be 2 extreme 2 your body!!!!!!

2150 pounds u need gastric bypass

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Back