• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is the biggest gear whore?

Do mods count?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

If we say, we are likely to get "negged." Unless they are away on vacation.

Time to get knee pads out..

All Mods & Reps on this board.. You all know it!!

Members love free gear...

Give them a 30 dollar bottle of test prop (that cost 10 dollars to make), and you have a friend 4life.

Can't say I am off the list...love a good contest. But if I win, that is not so much free cause I think it was earned.

Have yet to hound a rep so as to "test and review" for them. But maybe when my post count hits 2k?

Does manwhich count?

IML Gear Cream!
Some of the biggest gear whores are actually the newbies that have like 50 posts.

They need to know their place!

I still have to pay for mine

No mods showed up..what's wrong..

Show nudes Progress!! Then they will show up..

I love free gear if they offer it than I will jump on it but will never ask for it.

im_not_gay_but_20_is_20_tee_shirts-r1c612b0ea91348e486c670e037dba162_8naxo_512.jpg

Progress is absolutely the biggest gear whore mod but I do love him.

Member? Tough race really. I can think of one for sure though :)

Show that Bama peach fuzz..

Get Shredded!
without naming names... The reps that have repped more than two garbage sources in the last 2 years....

there was a day...

nO8rZh.jpg

when gear whoring was universally viewed as positive attribute

hahaha...love that dog! I haven't seen this gif since old IMF days.

Are you looking for the whole list or just the top 10

there was a day...

nO8rZh.jpg

when gear whoring was universally viewed as positive attribute
I still respect a good gear whore. I kinda have to. I never pay full price for gear if I pay for it at all. I fail to see how paying for gear is a positive thing. 20 vials of legit primo for $700? Yeah I did that. 13 vials of test for three sets of labs in 3 weeks? Yup. Test the new tren? Sure why not? Review your halo? I'd fucking love to! Repping doesn't even count. Legit repping is a massive pain in the ass.

Somewhere along the line people started assuming if you got free gear you lie about if it's good or not. If I stop pinning gear I know is good to run some shit oil and waste weeks of a blast, wtf would I say anything good about it? I guess there are DIRTY gear whores, but don't go lumping us all together GDI!

Back