• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

International shipping.

xctrail

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm just a paranoid bitch and freak out about international shipping. The last purchase I made from an international source I received the package which had a hole in it and you could see the dbol peeking through. It is amazing customs or whoever didn't see that and seize it. Has anyone had any issues with international shipping? It looks like pharmacom's success rate is great, but I still need some reassurance.

Good. I assume you're in the U.S?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

You could see the dbol sticking threw??I have never had a pack come that didn't take a bomb to get I to damn sure would be able to poke a hole and know what was in it..

It was packaged in one of those manilla envelopes. It looked like it got hung up in some machinery because it was ripped open and had grease around the hole. I couldn't believe it.

I'm just a paranoid bitch and freak out about international shipping. The last purchase I made from an international source I received the package which had a hole in it and you could see the dbol peeking through. It is amazing customs or whoever didn't see that and seize it. Has anyone had any issues with international shipping? It looks like pharmacom's success rate is great, but I still need some reassurance.

It was packaged in one of those manilla envelopes. It looked like it got hung up in some machinery because it was ripped open and had grease around the hole. I couldn't believe it.

Hello Sir!
PharmacomStore is in business since 2008.
At this moment we can ship from both our factory ( Asia - Internationally - 2/3 weeks delivery) and our warehouse, from which we can offer a PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE with an an ETA of 6-7 days to US and 2-3 days to EU in 99% of the cases. Orders are sent in the same day the funds are picked up.
Shipping success rate is 100% for the 5th consecutive year in a row.

Testimony of our success rate and delivery time are thousands of reviews from all major steroid boards.

thank you!

ive had at least a hand full of packs land with no problems. shipping has always been top notch from pharmacomstore

Never once an issue... Everytime I get an email saying pack was sent I always get it the same day the following week always! Packs are always secure never had anything damaged

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks. I'll give it a go!

Back