• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone dated a Mormon gal?

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Serious question.

And no, it's not for me.

They got to be real trustworthy, like the ones with long red hair, that wear their under garment and are down for a family of 10. They seem like the only women that you can trust nowadays. :coffee:

And if she puts out before marriage the she is being unfaithful to her religion, so what makes you think she will then be faithful to her marriage

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but they honor marriage, until death, win win situation if you have a small dick.

:coffee:

lmao!!! Very true but I do know a lot of divorced Mormons.. As my family is all Mormons

morman husbands get a new name that only he knows not the wife, and if she was a good wife after death the man will reveal his new name so she can find him

And they wear "magic" underwear! No sure what it does but it's magic so it has to do something.

magic underwear and down for anal sex to protect virginity (what?!) seems like a win win

I wanna fuck one of those sexy as fuck female Kurdish fighters...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Mormon women cheat on their husbands more than any other religion statistically. My woman is from Utah (not Mormon) and it is very typical for the husband to be the only working member of the family with the wife at home baby sitting... After years of being left alone and neglected she starts fucking some one else. Another fun fact, Utah had some of the highest rates of depression and suicide in the country.

Mormon women cheat on their husbands more than any other religion statistically. My woman is from Utah (not Mormon) and it is very typical for the husband to be the only working member of the family with the wife at home baby sitting... After years of being left alone and neglected she starts fucking some one else. Another fun fact, Utah had some of the highest rates of depression and suicide in the country.
The depression is b/c it's fucking utah.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Utah is actually a georgeous place.. Tons of mountains and recreation.. It's just the Mormons. We go down there to visit her family once a year and God damn you have never seen so many blonde fit women in one place and the irony is not a single one of them will even look at you because they can sense you don't worship Joe Smith.

Mormon women are hot! Good moral values, worship their husband like no other and constantly want you to cum inside of them... if you can find a fundamentalist then you're even more golden.

4e0efe0fd58c16df9f4eb2c3b2baf4cd.jpg

46e25537dcb2f109efadcc69d9d66560.jpg

cba294880b45c46d1f7e4c3caa0f4611.jpg

54e3397e9692e5781023d128de59c746.jpg

7a2f3e961c02d68558186d9b7564e214.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone.

I've messed with a Mormon girl and a Jehova's witness. They're both wild. JW chick was the freakiest and best pussy I've ever had! Wouldn't trust either one of them though.

Get Shredded!
I dated a Mormon girl in high school. She was a freak. Loved to fuck. Her dad used to hide energy drink cans in his dresser. Fucking piece of shit...

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I dated a Mormon girl in high school. She was a freak. Loved to fuck. Her dad used to hide energy drink cans in his dresser. Fucking piece of shit...

Haha yep, he was breaking the no caffeine rule, naughty man lol

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

That son of a bitch!

Dated a beautiful Mormon girl in high school. Came from very rich family. Her dad found out she was dating me and hit her because I wasn't a mormon. I got in fight with him next time I saw him. Ended up ripping his shirt off and we both gell through a screen door. That was the end of that. Sweet girl, fucked up family!

Sent from my gorilla tank.

She took me to her church once. Felt kinda creepy!

Sent from my gorilla tank.

Back