• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

is it bashing or vetting

is it vetting or bashing, BTW multiple choice allowed

• its the pit so shit is kept 100% and fuck you heckler7

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • sometimes peoples feelings get hurt so we must be gentle to newbs

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • its part of the vetting process, if they rise above they get respect

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • its bashing even if no one was named, feelings get hurt

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I feel like its part of the vetting process and why an online community exists in the first place, but it is the pit so you cant expect it to be civil. As well when no one pointed out any individual, but the individual shows up and blatantly makes it about them isnt it game on, just asking since out 1st ammendment right got blocked

Theres a nigger in wood pile foresure :coffee:

Well the pit is moderated now I guess

well this could be a good learning lesson for everyone. IMO if you open your mouth its game on but I've seen much worse years ago with active scamming people posting pics of their children and buttholes, I dont think think place has ever got that bad

UdTfs_zpsjrtbenpx.gif

explain, not familiar with Archie

The Architect w/blueprint labs. He was AMA as The Pit Crew, then re rebranded the gear as BlueBalls Lab and went by The Architect when AMA went out. Use to ask everyone "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Real tool- sending BPL emails and still had AMA addy. Pretty easy to distinguish him, regardless of screen name.

Shit, weren't you a rep for BlueBalls?

Last edited:
The Architect w/blueprint labs. He was AMA as The Pit Crew, then re rebranded the gear as BlueBalls Lab and went by The Architect when AMA went out. Use to ask everyone "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Real tool- sending BPL emails and still had AMA addy. Pretty easy to distinguish him, regardless of screen name.

ok makes sense now, no I never repped, just like to bust all the reps balls around here

Different heckler....
... and I think your off

You are well wide of the mark son :coffee:

I think everyone agrees with this. But what has black star done wrong? That's what I'm missing?
Nothing except come in with a ton of red flags. Doesn't mean anything but it looked like they went ape shit and maybe cried to hall monitor.

Gotcha. I thought maybe there was some history.

Get Shredded!
Based on my time here and what I have seen in the past, I give it 3-6 months.

You are well wide of the mark son :coffee:
Not exactly on the money. But...... TPC was one of two Arches, before he was kicked to the curb. Not heresy, had an in depth convo with TPC at that time and he totally confirmed that to me. Never knew who the other Arch was, but I suspect alphamale. Yes, AMA refabricated.... and now here again. Lol.

AMA is back anyway aren't they? Backed by the same mods as before? Similar initials too? :thinking:

I get it guys trust me I do. Couple shops go down in flames and burn everyone involved and a couple new shops pop up. Everyone and their mother suspects the new shops. 50% of the time I have no clue who these new shops are so I'm in the same boat. Black Star has been accused of being every piece of shit rebranded old shop and they didn't take it lying down. I know their rep because we used to both rep for EK years ago. My gut was telling me no way sks would get involved in some shitty resurrected shop. So I asked him privately and he told me some things I was able to check out on my own. His story looks 100% legit to me.

I could care less if you guys poke at shops and if they poke back but when someone makes it their aim to destroy a shops business with zero proof they can fuck off. Ask all the questions you want of any shop here but as soon as you slander with the intent of damaging a business its not cool. If I thought for 1 second this was Pars or any other piece of shit shop rebranded I would have let that thread ride but I honestly think its not true.

btw, Black Star never asked me to intervene at all. You drunk savages would still be going at it.

Vetting is fine by me. Unfounded slander to damage is not.

The thing that went through my mind last night is why aren't any of the other new shops showing up in that thread............

Not exactly on the money. But...... TPC was one of two Arches, before he was kicked to the curb. Not heresy, had an in depth convo with TPC at that time and he totally confirmed that to me. Never knew who the other Arch was, but I suspect alphamale. Yes, AMA refabricated.... and now here again. Lol.
I don't get that... why shut down a well known, respected brand only to start up again from scratch and have to rebuild?

If you are a shit vendor with crappy rep it makes sense to shut down and rebrand, but if you have a good reputation? Don't get it.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Because AMA had some serious issues. They did the right thing, closed shop, everyone got their orders. Once things were safe again they reopened under a different name. This is not the gospel but told to me by a major AMA player. Back in the day us reps actually were friendly to one another, because we knew we in the same boat. Although competitors I had a friendly relationship with alphamale and TPC, even when they slammed AY. It really amazes me the shit that is going on now. I repped for one source, and one source only.... maybe an occasional jab, but never went after sources and other reps like these guys now.

Honestly I don't think Blackstar is AMA... As far as I can tell...they have done nothing wrong. Asa matter of fact they came out of the gates STRONG. Maybe EK reborn?? WHo knows? time will tell all

Last edited:
No, EK is still going strong.

Honestly I don't think Blackstar is AMA... As far as I can tell...they have done nothing wrong. Asa matter of fact they came out of the gates STRONG. Maybe EK reborn?? WHo knows? time will tell all
Whoa!

Nobody said Blackstar is AMA.

Dude once again theres a nigger in the wood pile !! ..and honestly if the members get a talkin too , so should black star they talked alot of smack ......puttin down labs that were here already !!.....

and honestly the info that was released on how there operation is conducted put every one here at risk !!! ...

Also they involved admin and there rep for knowin there where abouts !!! ....this is amateur cowboy shit at its best .....

Back