• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Whataman Filters

Thanks brother.... I am looking at a bottle top set up but not sure if I am smart enough to to get the right shit and run it correctly just yet.

I get 100 ml on avg per filter. that's why I just use a vaccume filter now. its much cheaper in the long run and saves a shit load of time. don't even bother with syerange filters.

I get 100 ml on avg per filter. that's why I just use a vaccume filter now. its much cheaper in the long run and saves a shit load of time. don't even bother with syerange filters.

Syringe filter build thumb amd grip strength...

Bottle top vacuum filtration is absolutely the best way to go if you have over 100ml to filter, IMO.

Are they bottle top or syringe filters? The typical bottle top usually is good for 3x the amount listed. String filters use em until they explode or stop flowing.

what a man what a man what a man what a mighty good man

Back