• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to ASF but not to AAS

Unknownpower84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up my bulky brothers! New to the forums but have taken AAS in the past. Jumped back on this year and managed to try out a cycle from Naps Geneza brand, and also some good gear from Series Labs. I'm currently on my off cycle... but Im stocking up for an intense 2016. Looking forward to checking out the up and coming gear from H-AS. Also looking to order from Hammer and Black Star. I will do labmax and/or bloods before each cycle and will post accordingly.

:paddle:

Welcome aboard!

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Thanks for the warm welcomes... except for the:paddle: guy... I don't know what thats about. But check out my post on Series Labs on the cycle I'm about in hit in 2 weeks. I'll keep it updated with bloods and what not. I'll also be doing one on H-AS as well whenever its time for the cycle after.

If anyone is curious if someone's product is legit I am willing to do Mandelin's, Leibermann's, and Sulfuric Acid Tests and post pics and Explanations of the results in the Respective Forum for whatever Lab. Obviously, it will cost a vial sent to me for the test.

Back