• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think I love drol

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Srs. I've never ran it hard as the only quick actor and it seems to give that "on" feeling faster Han anything without feeling all trenned out. I feel like eating children. Or at least chicken and biscuits. Dick gets hard at a whiff of perfume, and I just don't really like people as much. Basically it makes me more me in a hurry.

I only lasted 3 weeks ... Pumps and fullness off the chain... But the headaches and nosebleeds ended the party :(

I'm on day 4 of drol/dbol (50/50) right now. Pumps are starting to be bad in the gym but I love it.

What dose you on JR?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I only lasted 3 weeks ... Pumps and fullness off the chain... But the headaches and nosebleeds ended the party :(

Sounds like your blood pressure shot up. You might try lowering the dose. Some guys make the mistake of slamming high mg's of dbol but that's really not needed. Good dbol will give great gains on only 10 mg a day. Yes I said 10 mg. Get some quality dbol then try running it at 10 mg per day for a longer period. You'll get great gains and have a better time managing the sides. You'll actually enjoy dbol going this route but still keep an eye on your blood pressure.

Just a suggestion, bro not trying to tell how to run your life. So take my advise with a grain of salt.

Good Luck,

Clint~

I love this drol I'm on . 1. Switched from my large to xl shirt section in week 3 .2. I am convinced it makes me not want to drink. A little tough to eat but it seems like if I pound the water it eases up. My first time. O by the way 30 mg of dbol 50 mg of drol and a cc of MFL base is the shit PWO.

All of these posts about gearz makes me want to start my cycle now god dammit. I'll be running some adrol in this one, I'm thinking 100mg/split twice a day or all 100mg/preworkout. It's from Medlabs when they first came on scene and were good so hopefully this stuff has at least half of the content in it that the labels says it does lol.
You dont need 100mgs of legit adrol.

I love this drol I'm on . 1. Switched from my large to xl shirt section in week 3 .2. I am convinced it makes me not want to drink. A little tough to eat but it seems like if I pound the water it eases up. My first time. O by the way 30 mg of dbol 50 mg of drol and a cc of MFL base is the shit PWO.
I swear drol does me the same way it seems. Haven't had a drink since I started the drol/dbol. I tried to have a beer last night with dinner but just couldn't finish it.

You should try 50mg drol, 50mg dbol sublingual and 2mg MTR pwo. That's fuckin intense

I swear drol does me the same way it seems. Haven't had a drink since I started the drol/dbol. I tried to have a beer last night with dinner but just couldn't finish it.

You should try 50mg drol, 50mg dbol sublingual and 2mg MTR pwo. That's fuckin intense

I think what you just listed is similar to GR Piccollo project. I do want to try it.

I think what you just listed is similar to GR Piccollo project. I do want to try it.
I might have to check that out.
I'm using IA King Kong and their methatren ed pwo right now.

IML Gear Cream!
I might have to check that out.
I'm using IA King Kong and their methatren ed pwo right now.

Just checked it Piccollo is MTR , TNE and drol so I was close.

4 weeks/50mgs of gen shi anadrol blew me the fuck up. Good Drol does the trick.

Didn't bother me but a buddy I gave one to said the same thing . It was from that batch I sent you.

I used to just pin it if it gave me benefit, but now I don't fuck with that anymore. I loved the smell of it though and I'm being serious. Smelled like some potent shit. Would love to try a good batch

someone find me a way to abuse superdrol without getting lethargy and I'll kiss you .. literally

edit: thought this was about superdrol lol
yeah anadrol is the tits, greatest oral evaa

Meth

This time I started with 40/50 dbol/drol but I ran out of quality dbol so I upped the drol to 100. I think slowly working up with drol is best for me. I may go as high as 150 before I stop this time.

This time I started with 40/50 dbol/drol but I ran out of quality dbol so I upped the drol to 100. I think slowly working up with drol is best for me. I may go as high as 150 before I stop this time.

I wanna try that.

And then you should cycle in 750ml of Jim Beam too :coffee:

Tried dbol first time several months ago at 40mgs a day. Shit was awesome, maybe try drol next time?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I just stocked up my ECA pile, you never want to run low on this stuff.

IMG_4204_zpsacghxfua.jpg

Adderall is the cats meow too. I'm taking a long break from it, I knew I was getting dependent on it and that's a big no no for me.
You nice canadiens have legal ephedrine

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Back