• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not DEA

spinyvegeta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys. Just looking for the best source on the board so I can gain 30 lbs in the next month. Never touched any of this before but I know my shit. Help a brother out. Thx

I'm on the track team. Bitches be flockin

Make sure you get the exact amount of posts you need to pm then ask as many vets as possible about their sources and if they are g2g , legit etc. make sure you use those secret code words. 30 lbs is no problem

Welcome.. may I suggest you ignore all the rules and do not bother to read any stickies and just ask away.. oh and then next week, you may just be a Rep for some pop up lab..

I bought from Paxton already. They told me I was family. Their gear, communication, and service was 110 percent. Still waiting for my td but it's only been 2 months. They're legit, right?

Hi guys. Just looking for the best source on the board so I can gain 30 lbs in the next month. Never touched any of this before but I know my shit. Help a brother out. Thx

Please tell us about yourself, lifting stats, goals, history etc so that we can refer you to ology

120 lbs soaking wet. Just got a new color coordinated dumbell set for my birthday, been crushing those. Disappointed because there is no 2.5's. I'm ready to take the title from Heath. It's my destiny

120 lbs soaking wet. Just got a new color coordinated dumbell set for my birthday, been crushing those. Disappointed because there is no 2.5's. I'm ready to take the title from Heath. It's my destiny

Ok here's what you do:

Clomid only ED "taper method"

100/50/25/12.5/6.25/3.125/1.54/0.73

N2guard from EVO

Jump off a bridge, no chute

Should be g2g

30lbs I can get you 60lbs in 2 months no prob!! Pm me and I will give you the best source after you transfer 275 dollars to my Swiss account

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Also send nudez

I'm ready to fap.

Nudez must me posted before ANY thing else is discussed

Can do
1e970276093e08af09e185a65a838f6f.jpg

Thought you said you wanted to gain 30 lbs bro? You are already bigger than 80% of the people on the board. Pm me your source

Welcome aboard bro...be patient. Do your research and learn. Lots of good ppl on this forum.

Regards

Hello friend. You really dont need gear bro. Just keep doing what your doing. You need to kill that home work out set more. Stop being a pussy to.. Get in your dads face every once in a while. Sock him in his gut a few times. Your welcome. And drink your piss.. Not all of it tho, don't be an asshole.

I know a sponsor here that a special oil called "THE20"every pin you gain 20 lbs that day;).If you want to gain 30 lbs all you have to do is pin 1.5 cc !!Dont use those new dumbells you got no need with this sponsors gear;)Hey there stuff is BETTER THAN WATSON..pm me for more info..

Back