• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Girlfriends

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently just broke up with the mother of my daughter a few months ago. I have been talking and hanging out with another women since then. I'm 25 she's 36. She's soo sexy, smart, funny, an amazing mother; pretty much everything my ex isn't. We get along great, and our personalities are the exact same. I'm tired of annoying 20 year old girls; me and this woman click on every level. Everyone says I should just fuck her, but I'm talking about really dating her, long term relationship. What do you guys think of dating older women?

Oh and she likes to send sexy pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 117
she is 5 years older then me
Screen_Shot_2015_11_18_at_12_26_34_AM.png
[/URL] windows screen capture[/IMG]

her face is identical to kloe kardashian but alot curvier with apple bottom ass and huge natural tits

salute,
BLACKSTAR

:thinking: hmmmmmm, guess we all know my answer to that since RHM is younger than me ;)
Date the person, not their age :kiss:

MrsR still the bad bitch of asf... ms Sheri too

her face is identical to kloe kardashian but alot curvier with apple bottom ass and huge natural tits

salute,
BLACKSTAR

you pay attention to that shit? You're a faget dude. And nice avi... You a juggalo?

Jumping into a relationship just after getting out of one usually doesn't last long but there's always that exception. I would take some time to myself, grow a bit and fuck some women for a little while before getting tied down again.

How many kids the new one have? How many dads?

This^^^ Look for signs of BPD. Sounds like she is who you want her to be. 1st sign. Although there are still good ones out there... But like mrs R. Taken!

Lol not saying I'm going go jump into a relationship. Right now we just talk and hangout, but there's no point in wasting my time with her if there's nothing down the road. She has a son and a daughter both from the same dad lol. My daughters mother has two children from two different guys.

This^^^ Look for signs of BPD. Sounds like she is who you want her to be. 1st sign. Although there are still good ones out there... But like mrs R. Taken!

Shes who she is, and I like it. I've just met her so it's not like she knows who I am and what I like and is catering to that. And neither of us bring each other around our kids, so I don't think she's looking for someone to take care of her kids. I could be wrong but she has a stable job, and a house and a car. And doesn't want me anywhere near her kids until she knows who I am and what I'm about. Same with me, not just going to bring women in and out of my daughters life.

and I guess I should've been more clear. I recently just left my ex for good. We were living together, but in no way was it a relationship. It was constant arguing and not talking. Not touching, kissing, doing things together. We ate separate, we didn't go anywhere together.. We lived In the same house, but that was as far as it went. It had been that way for a while, months and months of it.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I recently just broke up with the mother of my daughter a few months ago. I have been talking and hanging out with another women since then. I'm 25 she's 36. She's soo sexy, smart, funny, an amazing mother; pretty much everything my ex isn't. We get along great, and our personalities are the exact same. I'm tired of annoying 20 year old girls; me and this woman click on every level. Everyone says I should just fuck her, but I'm talking about really dating her, long term relationship. What do you guys think of dating older women?

Oh and she likes to send sexy pictures.
Can you 3 way with the daughter?

Sent from my DEA work phone.

My fiancé is 35 and I'm 25. She's exactly as you describe that gal, other than the fact that she hates Gearz and gainz. Date her man! I prefer it over the usual 20 something sluts I used to get with.

My fiancé is 35 and I'm 25. She's exactly as you describe that gal, other than the fact that she hates Gearz and gainz. Date her man! I prefer it over the usual 20 something sluts I used to get with.

she always questions why I talk to her instead of younger girls. I try to explain that I've fucked the 20 year old sluts, been there played that game. They're immature and not what I'm interested in. Yea they're fun to fuck, but they want to be taken care of. This one takes care of me. Lol she doesn't know I use aas yet... She brought it up once and said something along the lines of "do you take a testosterone shot for breakfast every morning" I just laughed and kept my mouth closed.

My wife is 7 years older than me. Don't worry about age, just be happy. Good luck to you

impossible to know anything about a relationship till you fuck her. that when the truth emerges

Obviously there are exceptions to every rule, but in my experiences older women = less drama.

When I went through my single spell after my divorce 13 years ago I mostly dated women that were older than me. It was just easier, less games, casual sex with no strings attached, and no expectations. I say props to you, older women are where it's at.

If you have to ask a question like that, then I believe your level of maturity needs to rise........man up

If you have to ask a question like that, then I believe your level of maturity needs to rise........man up

If i have to ask what other opinions of something are? Maybe you should learn to read correctly before taking shots at people. I didnt ask if you think i should date her, i asked how everyone felt about the idea because everyone i know personally says they wouldnt date someone that much older than them; and i disagree.

Get Shredded!
Sex with older women is better, too. They are less inhibited, obviously more experienced, they know what they like and aren't afraid to tell you, and they know how to please a man.

Sex with older women is better, too. They are less inhibited, obviously more experienced, they know what they like and aren't afraid to tell you, and they know how to please a man.
this is related to your experience and your personal attractions. Like me saying best blow jobs I had where from older woman and most fun sex was definitely younger women.

Jumping into a relationship just after getting out of one usually doesn't last long but there's always that exception. I would take some time to myself, grow a bit and fuck some women for a little while before getting tied down again.

10 yrs with the current mr...relationships uhhh..overlapped actually..
recent bumpy road but its smoothing out again

Older is better IMHO. Young chicks annoy the fuck out of me. I'll take a 45 year old over a 25 year old 100% of the time.

Back