• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

eurotropin blood test results

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
did the standard protocol , injected 10ius intramuscular ( delts ) , fasted and had blood taken exactly 3 and half hours later. Very plesed with the results : 26.8
2jdn8g8.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2jdn8g8.jpg

it surely do....like your username : i'm from Rome:)

Solid! I have a kit of the Euro-Tropins myself. I think I'm gonna pin 10iu early tomorrow morning and get bloods as well. Those results are very promising indeed.

Nice numbers, Joe. Keep em coming, gentlemen!

Nice numbers, Joe. Keep em coming, gentlemen!
running 5ius ed with test and primo . Feeling like a million bucks , vascular as hell , crazy vivid dreams and the usual side like hands going numb . water retention is minimal

serum looks good but serum doesnt really mean anything. It just means theres a gh like substance in there, "dead" or gh thats not bioavailable can raise serum extremely high. Its good to do so you atleast know its not sugar in a vial, but Igf-1 is the best way to know forsure. 7 days at 5ius ed and your igf-1 levels will have peaked and youll be able to get an accurate igf-1 reading. Thats will tell almost the full story, but if igf-1 levels are over 400 then you can kinda conclude you have real accurately dosed gh.

Back