• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

International Anabolics megatest 600 Results

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Originally posted by Rballden. You can see original thread in the IA stickies.

ok lets see if this works. Attached is my bloods. Pin schedule was 2 times per week 300 mg each time starting 10/5. Last pin was friday at 1630 (300 mg) blood drawn the following monday morning 0830 about. Gonna have to figure out how to drop hematocrit, RBC and hemoglobin..... Donating blood here is a pain in the ass.

I am getting an upload error.... Give me a few.

Not too shabby of a score right there :) Hats off to you and IA!

OH man, I gotta order some T-600 today! I mean if a rep likes the stuff it must be grade A, right?

Any vets ran this?? dont mean to be a skeptical dick but last time it seemed too good to be true, it was. *cough PAX cough*

OH man, I gotta order some T-600 today! I mean if a rep likes the stuff it must be grade A, right?

I used it for a few months. No complaints here. It's thick but if you pin slow it's all good. I mixed mine with deca.

I'm trying it out right now. Seems pretty good, a little thick but I'm using a 25g

Back