• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just pinned tren base...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been holding off on this for awhile. Please excuse my actions tonight but the drol is in full swing and the tren base should be kicking shortly so yeah. GFY please and thank you :D

I have been holding off on this for awhile. Please excuse my actions tonight but the drol is in full swing and the tren base should be kicking shortly so yeah. GFY please and thank you :D

What're you running now? How's the physique coming along?

What're you running now? How's the physique coming along?
I lost weight and I'm not proud. No food sleep or gym for a long time. I'll post a pic in my log in a minute

My favorite part of tren base is the munchies when it wears off. HUNGRY. GD I needed that.

- - - Updated - - -

About damn time . I like tren JR.
Lol, you're one of few people.

My favorite part of tren base is the munchies when it wears off. HUNGRY. GD I needed that.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, you're one of few people.
Man every time i come off Tren Base I crash Fucking hard. Two hour nap is a must.

Man every time i come off Tren Base I crash Fucking hard. Two hour nap is a must.
Yeah, but it's a good tired. 20mg of dbol a little before the crash works like a champ. If you just felt like abusing more gearz lol.

One day I will try this. I'm totally jealous.
I swore I wouldnMt touch tren until spring but I forgot I had TNE and I needed the push to get going after the break. Push hard recover hard and get back on it quick.

Back