• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone on TRT from Kansas City?

BallsMahoney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just looked up the pic of my soon to be endo, and its a 50yo fat lady....i'm going to keep my appointment, but more than concerned this lady isn't going to know jack about test...could be wrong i suppose. Patience grasshopper??

Anyone know a good doctor in KC area they can recommend? I haven't started cold calling other doctors yet.

I googled kanas city compounding pharmacies and a shit ton came up. Do the same and then call one two in your area and ask them what Docs are using them for TRT patients. You could also ask in your local rite-aid or walgreens. Then you know going in if the doc is in or out so to speak. It's better than cold calling docs to see if they prescribe test or not. Just my opinion, good luck....:coffee:

They have the "Low t Center" I hear it advertised all the time on the radio. Not sure that's what you're looking for.

Good idea bout the calling compound pharmacies. I'll do that tonight after work. The low t center here doesn't do self injections, you have to go in every few weeks for shots...i aint got time for that!

You ain't got time for shots every couple of weeks, every 7 days at most. you will be more f-ed up going up and down than just being down....:coffee:

Meaning i dont want to, nor do I feel is needed to attend the doctor's office every few weeks so they can inject me. I'm more than capable of doing that myself, at home, without some peabody assisting me.

My personal experience, endos don't know shit about trt, go with a urologist

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

He's been around but will get your levels where you want them

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if docs are ok with having levels out if range on the high side? my Co worker sees a PA that checks his levels, knows when he takes tren or on some blast, he doesn't write for test, but he writes a rx for adex. Is that common? or do docs have to keep you within range if they are prescribing test?

IML Gear Cream!
Easiest thing to do is go to a low t clinic insurance will cover it.Than based on your labs you'll know where you are at.200 mg a week of test Cyp will definitely do the trick
Get some aromasin 12.5 eod and take labs In 60 days .adjust from there .

Low T clinics around me (NY) Don't take insurance

The ones I've used both took it depends on the insurance

then there's ones like ageless male that take insurance but charge a copay for every shot/visit

I looked into the Low T clinic near my area. They don't take insurance, and require a doctor's visit every week or 2 for shots...in addition, its like 300/mo to be a "member" there. So price coupled with no take-home means no for me.

I'll try a urologist as well, but if i really have a hard time i'm just gonna self-medicate using UGLs and blast my ass off lol.

Not a bad idea MAC-47 while it's nice to have everything covered by insurance, it's even nicer to do whatever you want, and you still have the option to see a urologist later on

if you know you have low T go to the local pharmacy and ask who's prescribing and make an appointment for one of them docs. If you dont have low T than find a lab here and order some T....:coffee:
The pharmacist won't have a problem telling you who's prescribes,

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^thats not a bad idea either....:coffee:

Back