• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ready For Some Anarchy?

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We weren't going to release this yet,but because it's my birthday and bulking season we decided to release another Big Boy product.

!!! AGAIN THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART !!! THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS COMPOUND FOR VERY SERIOUS GUYS. PLEASE DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF GHIS COMPOUND!!

We are happy to bring you Methyltrienolone or commonly know as ORAL TREN. But we call it:

As part of my birthday sale it's only $39.99 for 100 2.5mg caps!!!!

Looks incredible X, what is a recommended starting dose for guys that usually run 100mg. eod of tren A?

When someone says they want some Anarchy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447677629.409479.jpg

Looks incredible X, what is a recommended starting dose for guys that usually run 100mg. eod of tren A?

2.5mg is the average dose per day. Taken about an hour or so pre workout. More experienced users bump it up to 5mg per day in 2 doses. Cycles are usually only 2-4 weeks long.

Great price! Are these similar to cheque drops but just in cap form?

Great price! Are these similar to cheque drops but just in cap form?

no .. this is mtr.. methyltrienolone .. cheque drops is mibolerone

think of mtr as tren .. on tren. I'm not familiar with oral dosing as I've only used the injectible verseion twice which you can get away with a much smaller dose because of the better bio availability. Hell inj version I only recommend 4 weeks at MOST so with oral version please go less than that .. or just use it as a pre workout drug a few days a week.

not quite the same as Cheque drops as those are derived from the nanadrolone hormone the was tweaked quite a bit. Cheque drops were a power lifters dream but more of a pre workout where are oral Tren packs on size and gives crazy strength. But again this is a very serious compound not to be abused, or it will abuse you!

no .. this is mtr.. methyltrienolone .. cheque drops is mibolerone

think of mtr as tren .. on tren. I'm not familiar with oral dosing as I've only used the injectible verseion twice which you can get away with a much smaller dose because of the better bio availability. Hell inj version I only recommend 4 weeks at MOST so with oral version please go less than that .. or just use it as a pre workout drug a few days a week.

Thanks for clearing that up. Tried some AY MTR a couple of months ago. Tried it as injectable and as oral also(drops). Worked great but coming down wasn't much fun, felt depressed....only used it a couple of times

Back