• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Uncle Z and PSL ??

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Both carry Euro Pharm but on the websites they have different labels . I dont get it ....They are both the same product and brand correct ? Why different labels ? Somebody explain to me please ...:confused:

Thanks

I believe they're in the process of switching all labels over brother. Like the batch I got from psl, my t400 was the old labels but my npp and test prop was the new clear printed on the vial labels...I think it's just a matter of phasing out the old and bringing in the new. Before too long they should all be the clear on the vials but dont quote me I could be wrong lolz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That's correct.

EP for life!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I believe they're in the process of switching all labels over brother. Like the batch I got from psl, my t400 was the old labels but my npp and test prop was the new clear printed on the vial labels...I think it's just a matter of phasing out the old and bringing in the new. Before too long they should all be the clear on the vials but dont quote me I could be wrong lolz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
^^^Exactly. We have some of the old batch left over on some products and once those are sold we will be using our new labels exclusively. Also in the process of updating the product pictures on the website to show the new design :)

Back