• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump!!

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He just said he is building a wall around New Mexico, because he is trying to get the old Mexicans out he ain't got time for New Mexicans either!!

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

I don't fucking get this. mexicans aren't the problem. they work hard and make tacos, niggers are what he should be going after

Sand niggers is what you really mean, right?

No that isn't what i meant but yes he should be going after sand niggers too

And for you cry baby bitch faggots I don't mean all black people. I mean the ignorant fucking nigger apes

I think the consensus of the thread hates all sand nigger muslim pieces of shit goat rapping cock suckers!

I think the consensus of the thread hates all sand nigger muslim pieces of shit goat rapping cock suckers!

Raping has only one P you infidel.

And for you cry baby bitch faggots I don't mean all black people. I mean the ignorant fucking nigger apes

This your daughter,

hqdefault.jpg

Gay. .......

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Blacks aren't a problem, the liberalism they have bought into is what has brought them down to hand out, I'm a victim "black lives matter" stupidity.

Blacks who don't believe this junk do very well and are very successful.

Mexicans are not a problem unless they are breaking our laws, driving up costs in welfare, health care, and education, while at the same time driving down wages for every one else. This and they are starting to be sold the same bull shit that made blacks so insignificant and a one party shit show.

All muslim Sand niggers are problems and should not be allowed to live let alone allowed in the country. Fuck Alla.

Blacks have never been the problem, niggers and liberals have been....i got no problem with minorities except for black lives matter niggers and the occupy faggots......nut the fuck up

It's a shame with what the dems are doing to this country! We need a prez that is not afraid of pissing people off! Trump and Cruz are the only ones I can think of

Get Shredded!
It's a shame with what the dems are doing to this country! We need a prez that is not afraid of pissing people off! Trump and Cruz are the only ones I can think of

Trump/Putin 2016!

Back