• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

who won mma female fight?

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So did randa win or lose i fell asleep after my hawkeyes games.. Thankz.

Cheapthreads out...

Dam ! Holly looked more confident then ol girl. Just watched it oh dam !! ...

Cheapthreads out...

Download the torrent and watch it. Great fight.

She didn't want to be there. It was pretty obvious

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Holly looked like she was in a whole other class. Controlled the entire fight. Holly's strikes were on target and hard hitting.

Ronda looked dangerous and wild and took a ton of risks. It looked like a street fighter getting her ass kicked by a prize fighter.

Very cool fight.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...usey-and-holly-holm-is-a-terrible-idea-111515

Yeah, Holly owned Rhonda, I am a fan of RR but I feel she needed this if she is going to continue in UFC, she needed some humility and to be humbled. A rematch between these two I agree would be a mistake at this point, Rhonda needs to work on her exposed weaknesses before she gets in the cage with Holly again. Greg Jackson's camp had a good game plan!

IML Gear Cream!
Holly looked like she was in a whole other class. Controlled the entire fight. Holly's strikes were on target and hard hitting.

Ronda looked dangerous and wild and took a ton of risks. It looked like a street fighter getting her ass kicked by a prize fighter.

Very cool fight.

Looks like Holly got under her skin and caused Rousey to behave like a maniac. Holly looked amazing, must say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5bab38d26d04c5347ba80b6a7356f3df.jpg

Looks like Holly got under her skin and caused Rousey to behave like a maniac. Holly looked amazing, must say.

Rousey looked, well, lousey. She was tired out half way into the first round, obviously not in the shape Holly was in. Like you said acted like a maniac as if she hadn't ever been in a fight before. Its nice to see one of her fights last more than 15 seconds, be interesting to see if more of her future matches went on longer how she'd fair. Holly destroyed her. Good for her.

There is a big difference between Holly and Ronda and it's not the obvious. Ronda had never been tested so she really didn't know much about herself deep inside, will she give up or get frustrated and mail it in. Holly is a long time combat veteran who has tasted defeat and came back to regain her Boxing world title. That ring/cage experience goes a long way, Ronda came with a storm in the first 20 seconds and the old crafty vet weathered it because she had been pushed before. Ronda got hit a few times, lost on a sub attempt, got a throw stuffed and got taken down at her own game. She had never been in a bad position and pushed so she lost her composure. Either 2 things will happen, if she is a true champ then she will get better and be stronger and smarter or she will have that KO stuck in her head and never perform at her highest level ever again in her career.

A kick to the neck like that would fuck any one up.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

pretty much what I imagine would happen its like an evans vs spider. she's technical judo fighter but holm being a boxer is gonna keep her at the top for awhile, she trains harder than ronda. complete different body type.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Very cool fight.

Basically what happened.... Holm was a world champ boxer. Granted RR has gold in judo but that doesn't mean you should shoot it out with a handsmith. Rousey had finally been exposed. Her "coaches" post fight comments have been hilarious at best. He feels she wasnt out boxed.

Reminds me of the prize fight when Evander Holyfield 'exposed' Mike Tyson. Tyson was never the same after that bout.

Back