• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Holly Holm....

Just got home from watching one of the most amazing UFC fights ever..... The Sleep is right on, she is a BAD BITCH!!!!!!

Eu9J7ga.gif

Rhonda has always been over rated.... Glad to see her out classed! Fuck her right in the pussy!

whooped that ass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

She finally has been exposed in a fight with someone who could actually....well fight.

It was over from the opening bell. HH had a game plan and executed it with precision.

Rhonda sounded real nervous during the weigh in after the scuffle.

Holly Holm didn't fight Rousy's fight, she made Rousy come to her.

IML Gear Cream!
Holy Home is a true decorated champion. Rousy was not. She was an excellent judo fighter but that was her ONLY strong point. Holy showed she not only had phenomenal boxing but also kick boxing, great take down defense and also showed rousy she wasn't afraid to take her down by getting a take down. I'm excited to see the rematch.

Holly beat Ronda the way everyone thought Ronda would beat her. Ronda looked like an amateur out there.

I don't think Rhonda could ever beat holly by the way that fight looked..Holley has a punch and all Rhonda has is the arm bar;) I don't think Rhonda has ever been hit like holly hit her ass;)I say a rematch would end even sooner.

Holly beat Ronda the way everyone thought Ronda would beat her. Ronda looked like an amateur out there.

Only fucking retards thought ronda would out box holly. ronda looked and has always looked awkward as fuck on the feet. she throws punches like a typical woman

Rousey is an olympic medalist, and is a bad ass, I dont understand all the hate? That said she looked like she was on drugs or drunk dont understand how she crumbled so badly. looks like she never train a minute on stand up.

rhonda-rousey-judo.jpg

Been waiting for this for years...

Holy Home is a true decorated champion. Rousy was not. She was an excellent judo fighter but that was her ONLY strong point. Holy showed she not only had phenomenal boxing but also kick boxing, great take down defense and also showed rousy she wasn't afraid to take her down by getting a take down. I'm excited to see the rematch.
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...usey-and-holly-holm-is-a-terrible-idea-111515

Holly exposed Rhonda's weaknesses...ALL of them, an immediate rematch would be a mistake, Rhonda needs to take time off to figure out what she wants to do, another article stated her coach may be in financial ruin from this fight...no clue why, just what was said...and Rhonda need to get back to the drawing board and work on her game. She has nothing for Holly Holmes right now and would just get beat again.

Get Shredded!
God damn it..

Wanna beat Rousey test positive for some type of rec or hard drug??..should be out monday or tuesday...

Wanna beat Rousey test positive for some type of rec or hard drug??..should be out monday or tuesday...
She looked drugged.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Drugged by hollys hands

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
She looked off before the fight even started. I think she took the fight too lightly, was too focused on movies and whatnot, and got stomped.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Sounds like a tyson fight I remember, she won because she was better...The END....

Back