• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting point....

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not sure the scale is accurate at 182. By the way my clothes fit it seems more like around 190. Could be my legs are lagging from another hamstring strain.

either way, a journal is about to begin.

Attachments

• 20151114_125540.jpg
    20151114_125540.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20151114_125341.jpg
    20151114_125341.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20151114_125328.jpg
    20151114_125328.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 20151114_125257.jpg
    20151114_125257.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 76
  • 20151114_125312.jpg
    20151114_125312.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 63
Ok, so Roid does work out. Very nice brother. I wish you the best of luck. I'll be following.

I got up to around 206 last year but by the time I burned off all the fat and dropped the water I ended up at 185.

I'm starting from a better point this time. It would be really nice to bulk up to 215.

We shall see.

Deadlifts.
Deadlifts.
Deadlifts.

I could turn you into a monster!

I got up to around 206 last year but by the time I burned off all the fat and dropped the water I ended up at 185.

I'm starting from a better point this time. It would be really nice to bulk up to 215.

We shall see.

215? That's a high goal. Bust your fuckin ass and I bet you can do it!

IML Gear Cream!
About fucking time ROID. Starting lean is a good place to start.
GEARZ?

Deadlifts.
Deadlifts.
Deadlifts.

I could turn you into a monster!

started back doing deads after my break.

I'm weak weak weak. grip isn't that strong. I'm sticking at 225 until I get some decent form back. I hate to say it but I haven't done dead lifts in years.

What's your cycle look like brother?

I shy away from deads because of 2 previous hernia surgeries, but I love some rack pulls though.

What's your cycle look like brother?

I shy away from deads because of 2 previous hernia surgeries, but I love some rack pulls though.

haven't put it completely together yet.
test cyp
low dose deca
tren E but probably going to switch to tren a
sdrol

I'm dwelling on it, that and a title. I'll start a thread in the journal section sometime today.

Honestly at my weight I could just use 500-600 mg test ew with an oral at the beginning and end to get to 200 but I like abusing gears ;)

I'm really fucking hesitant to commit to anything just because my life is a little hectic but fuck it. I can't predict the future and it makes me put forth more effort when I start a journal.

215? That's a high goal. Bust your fuckin ass and I bet you can do it!

I started at the same weight in July 2014 and got up to 206ish but it was bloat and fat , that's what I wanted though. Lean bulking is just out of my reach.
I was in way worse shape then.

I'll dig up the journal and post the link.

Bump the the test up, run the deca low for the joints and kickstart it with legit dbol. Fuck all the other fluff. 95% of your success will be from your diet.

Get Shredded!
Good to see this buddy. Doing a test , deca cycle myself. Get it done .

Bump the the test up, run the deca low for the joints and kickstart it with legit dbol. Fuck all the other fluff. 95% of your success will be from your diet.

I agree 100%.

the deca is strictly for joints.

there is a reason for the Tren. I'm not looking forward to it but it's going to be necessary, IMO. It will be low dosed no matter if I use A or E.

I'm sticking with the sdrol for the first 3-4 weeks. An oral will be used for large portion of the cycle but I will get blood work. Again, not the best idea health wise but I'm doing it anyway..

I'm wondering how I should use my AI. I'm seriously thinking about running nolvadex for a while. I think high estrogen really helps when bulking. I'm going to make a post in the anabolic forum on this topic.

I agree 100%.

the deca is strictly for joints.

there is a reason for the Tren. I'm not looking forward to it but it's going to be necessary, IMO. It will be low dosed no matter if I use A or E.

I'm sticking with the sdrol for the first 3-4 weeks. An oral will be used for large portion of the cycle but I will get blood work. Again, not the best idea health wise but I'm doing it anyway..

I'm wondering how I should use my AI. I'm seriously thinking about running nolvadex for a while. I think high estrogen really helps when bulking. I'm going to make a post in the anabolic forum on this topic.
If youre prone to gyno i would suggest keeping e2 in check. All high estro will do for you is make you look bloated and and cause more acne. You dont have to crush your e2 either. Balance.

Why the tren? How long will the blast be?

I'm giving myself 70 days to bulk then wherever I'm at I'll just have to drop the fat and water. At week 10 the only gear I'll use is 300mg test prop and 40-50 mg tbol.

Why tren.....fuck brother , I can't give you a straight forward answer. Could be a disaster but I'm just doing a little experiment. Bulking and cutting depend on diet IMO. I'm using tren to bulk. Like I said, no crazy high dose. max 75mg mwf or 200-300mg tren e EW.

Back