• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

32 years old, just found out I've got low t (145)....advice???

BallsMahoney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

15+ year gym rat, and been noticing zero gains and gaining fat for over a year now, despite working hard in the gym and in the kitchen. 225 flat bench feels heavy lol, and I can't sleep, low sex drive, the whole 9 yards. So, I had some blood drawn and BOOM 145 test lvl. All makes sense now.

doctor is referring me to an endo in 2 weeks. What should I tell them? Be honest, or what? From what I've read the only way to go is Self-injections. I pinned several cycles in college, and frankly been trying to find a good lab here anyways. I'd like to get on as much test as possible. And might self medicate if they put me on a gay ass patch or something.

My stats are below:

height: 6'-0"
weight: 209
bodyfat: approx 15%

please help!!

for god sakes i came off for a bit and tested at 293/nl

suicidal, lethargic, depressed, hopeless and one day away from jumping in front of a train.

regards,
BLACKSTAR

I'm trying to read between the lines Blackstar lol. 145 must be low. Yeah it doesn't feel good on the psyche. Sometimes I just feel like a shit pile, despite working so hard.

145 is alarmingly low.....why are you allowing this suffering to continue?

you would want to be around 400-800 to at least feel decent and normal but not heroic.

healthy ref range for males 25-32 is 398-1187nl i believe. so your definatley getting treatment.

regards,
BLACKSTAR

Sounds like you didn't run a proper PCT after cycles or ran cycles too long. What were you running in the past and how well did you recover?

Personally I would wait to see what the Endo says. If you are looking for TRT it will be most likely 200mg of Test C every week or every other week because they don't really know shit.

I am 42 and was 345. I'm self medicating because they wouldn't really recommend anything until under 200.

Good luck. And there are plenty of great labs here if you are just wanting to run your own TRT / cycles.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

Did 3 basic test cycles back in college (test e and dbol), but that was over 10 years ago. I felt fine until about 1,5 years ago. Basically strength and bodyfat is what made me really notice. The way I train and eat clean I should be in much better shape.

I have an awesome wife and little baby, so I try and keep positive for them...but low t takes a toll on your mind. Hope the doc gets me to "optimal" levels. I don't want to argue with some asshat doc. Getting me to 250 lvl ain't enough I think

Go with pinning yourself. You feel the difference sooner and more effectively. The other products work, but only minimally! Trust me, go with doing the injections yourself! Good luck!!

I'm surprised you even had the energy to go to the gym with levels that low.

It's a struggle some days. I posted asking advice for my upcoming doctors visit. Anyone have any advice/help/suggestions, or shall we keep busting my balls....or lack thereof lol...

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure what advise you need. He knows you have low t. He will prescibe what he thinks is best. If you don't like what he prescribes you can ask for something else or self admister your own trt. No need to mention steroid use. You have low t and that's all thats important.

Yeah you're right. Just wait and see. I'm just nervous they will try and be stingy with the gear and not get me to optimal levels.

Most of the trt docs don't keep you at opitimal levels there are some new clinics in Tampa. I don't know if they are around country. new male medical. They keep you optimal level.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Mac,

It would be good for you to educate yourself on the various TRT protocols that are available..patches, pellets, shots etc. In addition, I would research AI's and HCG and their use in this type of treatment. Be respectful but also be an advocate for yourself. I would ask him point blank what Test level he is comfortable keeping you at.

Ldog

Idog,

helpful tip there man (ask point blank what test lvl). I will definitely do that. Been looking into various options, and worried about the patches, and gel. I have sensitive skin and the patches may irritate my skin...also, can't the gel rub off on family? I live with 2 women (baby girl and wife). I'll keep reading and hope my doc isn't a doucher.

Need to brush up on AI as we'll.

My dr. Is good with me. He lets me run the high side of the range. You'll read in different places here that some Drs. think 300-400 range is fine for a guy your age....I say bullshit! If he's one of those, ask him, "that range is good for who, a 65 yr old man?" Different ages have different normal levels IMHO.

Good anti aging docs will want to keep you around 1100. The problem is you pay completely out of pocket and it can be pricey.

are you on opoid pain meds. I tested around that low when I was on methadone. get something done asap.

for god sakes i came off for a bit and tested at 293/nl

suicidal, lethargic, depressed, hopeless and one day away from jumping in front of a train.

regards,
BLACKSTAR

You just described my last pct :coffee:

You just described my last pct :coffee:

i was even blasting HCG the entire time with nolva 60mg daily. Nothing.

this leads me to believe rich piana is not completely "off" as he claims because he would be crashing so hard by week 7-8 its not even funny.

regards,
BLACKSTAR

Get Shredded!
Correct get an anti aging doc he'll get you up to 1100 plus then just maintenance

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

When you see the doctor complain about no sex drive weak errections or none tierd all the time.low energy moodyness. And never admit any steroid use

The first question I have is what type of hypogonadism you have? Is your pituitary telling your ball to make testosterone and they aren't or is your pituitary not telling your ball to make testosterone?

I made the decision to commit to pinning the rest of my life at 35, I'm 38 now and never ever touched AAS before then. When you find out what type you have A clomid restart may be successful in returning you back to normal. If your pituitary is working HCG at 500-1000 IU's a week for 2 weeks then clomid at about 40-50mg a day for 6 weeks may get you firing back to normal. You won't know for sure until about 4 weeks after your last clomid dose but at least you gave it a shot

Most of these Dr's don't have a clue. I use mine as a tool and script and thats it. I do what I want when I want. He want blood twice a year and like to see me at 700pg/ml. I like 1100-1200 so I just lower the dose a month before bloodwork to make sure I don't raise any flags.

There are some good info on here and other boards about TRT. Read it and understand it before you make a choice.

Pretty anxious for my appointment...still a couple weeks out, but if hope they help/get the trt rolling ASAP....not feeling good and haven't been for a while.

Iam 37 yrs old just had blood work my lvls are 161 I have a dr appointment next week with an endocrinologist I have been on test prop and on tren for the last to years straight I feel like shit now that I've been off anything special I should or shouldn't tell the dr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo never tell doc anything about aas use. The only reason i could think of to say anything is if you come down with a life threatening condition. I know there are docs that are cool with steroid use but how do you tell if they are or not? In my experience being honest with the doc has got me nothing but headaches. I told him on a random questionnaire 15 years ago that i tryed pot once. Biggest mistake of my life. Now they won't prescribe me anything addicting.

Thanks for the advice BigTime I don't think Ian going to tell her, it's a new dr never seen her before so the less she know the better it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, they won't write me a script at my 1st appointment? Might make me do a Clomid restart? Jesus I may need to take matters onto my own hands if this takes too long...

It's not likely you will get script first appointment. They mite want second blood work to confirm. Levels. My doc did it that way. Not what you want to hear I'm sure

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I would tell the doc if you're levels are off he'll think something else is the cause.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back