• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not new but.....

ccp22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not new but I am finallyyyyy back after some very unexpected events in my life that caused me to be away for a few months. I never was must of an active poster but thats about to change as I didn't want to make a fool of myself at first I just wanted to read and learn as much as possible. But now I feel comfortable actually getting down and dirty with my fellow hetero meat heads! I feel like since I've become a member on this board, lurked, and been around to see how the community works, I can positively contribute now and I'm ready to do my part! Let the fun begin my negroes!

Btw....it's almost cycle time againnnnn :) so get readyyyyy!

Welcome!

Thanks fellas...feels good to be back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Appreciate it man! I must say...I'm super jealous of your set up you have...when I was deployed with 5th group our medic had an sbr scar....absolutely amazing weapon system.

I'm not new but I am finallyyyyy back after some very unexpected events in my life that caused me to be away for a few months. I never was must of an active poster but thats about to change as I didn't want to make a fool of myself at first I just wanted to read and learn as much as possible. But now I feel comfortable actually getting down and dirty with my fellow hetero meat heads! I feel like since I've become a member on this board, lurked, and been around to see how the community works, I can positively contribute now and I'm ready to do my part! Let the fun begin my negroes!

Btw....it's almost cycle time againnnnn :) so get readyyyyy!

Welcome back

Thanks brother! Looking absolutely killer after that IA log my doood! Good work!

Had surgery and had a littl on set back... I'll be back.. ;)

Had surgery and had a littl on set back... I'll be back.. ;)
No doubt come back stronger and better than before....I mean look at your progress pics, always coming in bigger and leaner man! B t dubs, wish ya a speedy recovery!

This is the rest of my weapons. I have a few buddies with the 5th. I'm retired now. I love the SCAR. I'm waiting on my tax stamp for my SBR for the SCAR. Thank you for your service.
I love that sbr on the bottom man. Looks sweet. Custom upper and lower or a buy? I have a lot of good buddies in 5th. Being retired at 37 must be amazing....I'm on the path to do the same thankfully! And no man, thank you for your service. I read you were in 75th ranger batt during your time in?

Welcome! I hope everything has gotten better for you!
Thanks bro! They definitely have...I wish I could go ahead and start my cycle but I have a few more priorities to sort out first so I suppose it can wait a bit longer but that doesn't mean I can't be active on the board

Just cruise it out man! That will always keep you in the game and keep your mind right! I'm actually looking forward to my cruise cause that's one step closer to my tren run!

Get Shredded!
Just cruise it out man! That will always keep you in the game and keep your mind right! I'm actually looking forward to my cruise cause that's one step closer to my tren run!
Hmmm...good on tren, heck of a drug lol. I have a love hate relationship with tren

It was a buy LWRC 68 PDW. Yeah 3rd batt. We might know the same people in the 5th or know of someone that know the same people. The world is small.
It is a nice little setup that's for sure. Oh no doubt man, does the name Ricky Bobby ring a bell? 18b

Yeah that little PDW fits right in my assault pack. I'd carry single point in the winter but I don't wear jackets. That name doesn't ring a bell. But if his name is really Ricky Bobby from Talladega nights I'm sure he will know him or of him.
Id like to get one for edc because like you I always have my assault pack as well. Lol Ricky Bobby is just what everyone calls him he was my boy while we were deployed.....dude domed Hodge at 25yds with a 300winmag...he was fun haha

Yeah I carry that PDW with me every where I can. My ever day carry is an FN 5.7 with 30 round mag. Ok cool I'll ask my boy if he knows him. Deployments were fun in a weird way. The only people that understand that are soldiers.
I love fn's. I've been carrying a springfield xds 45 daily and I absolutely love it. If Ya haven't you should give it s try. And no doubt man, I would go back tomorrow if they'd let me. Pm me sometime man. Its been good talking with Ya.

Back